Cheap low mileage gransport LE

safrane

Ye gods. ..remember that when it was for sale in Bristol by Hamiltons. ..looks OK in the photos (except that blue trim) but it was not as good on closer inspection and the service history was patchy to say the least...bad paint and over spray on the bumpers.

Contigo

Sponsor
There was a cheaper one a month or so back I think which Athol bought, now that was a bargain!

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
And the rest of the human race! Surely anyone considering buying it needs to have a good friend who can upholster. I've a similarly priced car coming in a week or two without the dodgy interior.

Steve GS

If it has a better interior than this car I'll be interested. Dicky. What colour is the one coming your way?

Steve GS

There were two bargain ones A month or so ago . a blue And a red I think priced around 20 k that's what I'd ideally like to pay but will stretch a little more for the right car. Or I'll go 4200 but not many to chooses form at the moment.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Actually, I quite like the interior!
I like full leather too but the tech cloth is a Maserati signature of the period, like Porsche with its 'Pasha' checkerboard trim.
If the rest of the car stacks up, with the low mileage and lower car tax bracket, and the asking price is right....

jayblue

This one is near me but i couldn't live with that interior. It was advertised for 25k for around a month already.

Smasher

I really like the interior. I went to look at the Blue one and the combination of blue and blue was a loud statement, but I liked it. I think this one is really nice, as it's not quite so 'in your face' on the outside.

Andyk

Ye gods. ..remember that when it was for sale in Bristol by Hamiltons. ..looks OK in the photos (except that blue trim) but it was not as good on closer inspection and the service history was patchy to say the least...bad paint and over spray on the bumpers.

Was going to ask if it was the same car Pete as I remember that you saw it and it wasn't great back then...

I rather like the interior.....It is exactly the same as the original press car pictures inside........but I get that it's not for everyone.

Ewan

In years to come, these early cars with the original period interior will be the ones to comand top money. Possibly!

In the Porsche world, virtually everyone claimed to dislike the original pink cheque cloth interior of the 944 silver rose turbo. Now they are worth up to double the price of a similar age/spec 944 turbo with full leather. Mine has full leather in dark blue, which is practical, tasteful and period - but, unfortunately, is not now deemed as desirable/valuable as if it had pink cheque cloth.