Anniversary Spyder

Andyk

This looks a good value Anniversary Spyder............When a Gransport Spyder is probably the think end of 40k these days this car at 25k seems a great buy even if its not GS Spyder....it looks like one, has lots of the parts that made it to the GS Spyder.......plus with only 25k on the clock looks a bargain....as long as you can put up with those hunch back humps on the back.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...der-90th-anniversary-------------2005/2592893

drewf

That's very nice... I like the humps on the back - have a Dutch friend with them on his car, in silver, and I find them very appealing.

Needamaser

Garaged 2 years and no mot and no mention of history. Looks a nice car but wonder if there are bills about to pop up?
Almost looks too cheap. I remember one last year which was well over £30k.

Andyk

Worth a look...and inspection....see what it throws up.......Could be a good buy but as you say could be some missing history maybe...Still think it's worth looking at if you are in the market for a Spyder. These don't come up that often.

hodroyd

2005 and 25k miles, so not heavily used and at 25K miles there are not many services involved anyway. This owner has had it from almost new and I would guess, apart from when it's stood, that it's been serviced, but who knows..?? Well worth an inspection and it is basically a GS softop..!!

safrane

As pointed out...no history, no MOT and laid up for twenty four months...almost a recommission required.

hodroyd

Sure, depends how it's been stored and all that, but even after a full service and a few bits replaced, it's £25K..!! It does not mention history, but it does not mean it does not have it Peter..??

Andyk

Agree with Robert...no mention of history but doesn't mean it doesn't have any......No reason why its not a good car once looked at......I still think its worth a look if you are in the market for a Spyder......There are dealers out there selling non face lift cars for more than that and the last face lift car I saw for sale was at 27k and that wasn't an anniversary model..........

Phil H

If I was in the market for one I'd see it. Until you've eyeballed the car and its history you don't know if it's good, bad, or ugly, and if it is good you'd curse if you missed it.

PH

zagatoes30

Saw one at the ferry port on the way back from Le Mans and the same one in Emblem on Saturday. Those humps don't do it any favours but each to their own

hodroyd

I have to agree with the humps, but those are what make it stand out and there are not that many of them around..!!