Lovely 3200 in a rare colour

Phil H

Agreed Andy, I was looking that a few days ago. It would be nice to see some interior and underbonnet pics though.

If it was a bit closer I'd go and see it.

PH

maverick

Agreed Andy, I was looking that a few days ago. It would be nice to see some interior and underbonnet pics though.

If it was a bit closer I'd go and see it.

PH

Give them a call phil there could take some pics and send them to you.

highlander

I do like the "mature" red of this one. not so keen on idea of biege interior though. this colour cried out for black leather or even cream imo...........still, looks a nice example.

Contigo

Sponsor
And is it me or are dealer prices for 3200's firming up? Cheapest one on Pheads at mo is 11,950 and most expensive is 17,995. Interesting times ahead?

philw696

Not as good value as what my 455.8 bhp 4200 Classico was though even with higher miles and the Honda lights.

highlander

And is it me or are dealer prices for 3200's firming up? Cheapest one on Pheads at mo is 11,950 and most expensive is 17,995. Interesting times ahead?

noticed that. there are always cheaper, poorer examples on the bay though but looks like the price has flattened out on quite a few higher end cars. tbh, does not matter to me. plan on keeping marci, drive her for next 3 years to the chain belt service time, get her done then get a GT or spyder for the different experience and semi retire marci.............must remember to extend the garage into the smiddy before the mother in law gets any ideas about a conversion:saifi3:

hodroyd

455.8 bhp Phil on a 4200, what did you have done to it..??
It's very good to see the 3200 starting to hold price, I suppose a lot of the rubbish has gone now and maybe retired sadly, but good 3200's should command reasonable money, they are a top notch car..!!

philw696

Robert mine was the first to have the DMS remap when we did the group booking along with a BMC air filter sports rear boxes kept in sport mode and driven very enthusiastically.

hodroyd

That's interesting Phil, the DMS readout on mine after remap was a little over 440 bhp, so I wondered where you got the extra from..?? In reality with the full larini and sport cats on mine then I should get more, unless the BMC filter gives a bit more, but surely not that much..??

philw696

I believe higher mileage mate and nicely loosened up the guy who owns DMS had a high mileage M5 V10 and that was his opinion.

hodroyd

That's interesting, looks like I have to drive round Europe for a months then..??:wink:
That just proves these cars get better with use if looked after..!!