Wanted: Gransport

jayblue

If anyone on the forum is considering selling their Gransport? I am in the market for one and have funds available for immediate purchase, (subject to a PPI of course).

Vehicle must be in very good condition, but i am not too worried about mileage as long as it has been correctly maintained and well loved.

Please contact me via PM if you are thinking of selling.

Andyk

Very exciting time for you then Jayblue.....

Have you spoken to Dicky Grace yet......

jayblue

Very exciting time for you then Jayblue.....

Have you spoken to Dicky Grace yet......

Yep looking forward to that new car feeling, with the added bonus of it being an Italian V8!

I have bought all my previous cars privately so as of yet i have not spoken to Dicky, although i certainly wouldn't rule it out in the near future.

SimonCC

ADG have a very nice one for sale which I saw when I was in there recently - last of the GS models too...

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Jay blue, good luck with the hunt. Italian V8s are the way forward! Let us know how you get on.

hodroyd

Jay, Good choice and happy hunting, Dicky has some good cars and sure you will find something soon..!!

Andyk

ADG have a very nice one for sale which I saw when I was in there recently - last of the GS models too...

I really like the Anniversary blue one at ADG and Im sure a good deal could be done on it as its been there a while and they are usually pretty good with price...

highlander

welcome to the forum. lots of GS owners on here who will be happy to help out with queries and advice. all I will say is do not limit yourself to a private deal..........there are some trusted dealers out there, most being sponsors.