Torenno Performance - Free Larini Exhaust for Ghbili And New Quattroporte

Torenno Performance

Free Larini Exhaust for Ghibli And Quattroporte

We are looking for cars to work with to complete our development for the new Quattroporte & Ghibli in conjunction with Larini Systems

Anyone who is willing to help will receive a free exhaust for their time and trouble, which can be worth thousands of pounds.

We require all engine sizes and models so please get in touch.

Kind Regards

Noor

highlander

guess it is too late to get a 3200 done then.....lol
nice offer though for those smart enough to take it up.:excellent:

Rwc13

Would such an exhaust change in any way put the Maserati warranty at risk, particularly as the exhaust is connected to the engine and presumably important to its correct operation..........

safrane

Posted this a few weeks back...can't believe no one has taken it up...just think of the weight saving from ridding yourself of the fake audio exhaust in the boot...think it shows that the vast majority of these car owners are not into cars in the same way.

CatmanV2

Maser owners not on here!!!! surely that reinforces my point!

Heheh. Not really ;)

It would be interesting to know how many 3200, 4200 and so on are actually being driven in the UK and then see the (small) percentage of owners that are active posters.Just curious, really.

C

Andyk

Phil you should have taken yours with you as don't they cost a fortune to buy where you are going....

philw696

They are so strict on how the car has to be for getting in the country so that you don't bring anything they don't want.
Everything has to be steam cleaned and on a 12 year old Italian super car that runs perfect it just wasn't a good idea then needing a kmph speedo the list goes on.
Not like bringing stuff into the UK where to be honest its just slack.
Phil.

Rwc13

Perhaps you should have a read of the Maserati Ghibli Forum before you conclude that the majority of Ghibli owners aren't into cars in the same way.

I prefer Catman's view that forum contributing petrolheads, Maserati or otherwise, are only a small proportion of total petrolheads. Certainly I have many petrolhead friends who are just not interested in car forums. Believe me, it makes them no less petrolheads than us.

Plus, because of the general negativity, this has hardly been a great place for a new Ghibli owner to spend time. If I didn't have an active interest in other Maseratis I might have second thoughts about spending a lot of time on here.

I still await comments on the warranty aspect of messing with the exhaust on a new Ghibli.

highlander

Perhaps you should have a read of the Maserati Ghibli Forum before you conclude that the majority of Ghibli owners aren't into cars in the same way.

I prefer Catman's view that forum contributing petrolheads, Maserati or otherwise, are only a small proportion of total petrolheads. Certainly I have many petrolhead friends who are just not interested in car forums. Believe me, it makes them no less petrolheads than us.

Plus, because of the general negativity, this has hardly been a great place for a new Ghibli owner to spend time. If I didn't have an active interest in other Maseratis I might have second thoughts about spending a lot of time on here.

I still await comments on the warranty aspect of messing with the exhaust on a new Ghibli.
I don't doubt there is a real chance that changing the exhaust could nullify a warranty dependent on dealer interpretation although I doubt it would be an issue unless a problem occurred which the dealer considered was connected to the exhaust system............that vague enough?:saifi3:

safrane

Hence the point I was making was being the MAJORITY, as apart from one poster on here who bought one, the rest of the owners I have spoken to [four] have no interest in the car except as a mode of transport that their company had a good lease deal on; and in their words when it comes to change in 18 months the deal will be the deciding factor not the car.

Rwc13

Four is an interesting majority......

Like I said, suggest you have a read on the Ghibli Forum to get an alternative view of majority. This dedicated Ghibli forum has 900 members and is very active considering how long the cars have been released and how many have been sold.