Best Value 4200 cc For sale.

philw696

OK everyone with my move to New Zealand getting closer my 4200 Classico is up for sale from tomorrow morning when I take her to Queens Square Bristol tomorrow morning.
The important bits:
Bought by the first owner on the 03/07/2002
She is Blu Nettuno with Beige interior
Has the Honda Prelude rear light upgrade to save any confusion over the earlier 3200.
Red Calipers
Cruise Control
Heated seats
Electrochromic rear view mirror
GPS radio navigator
Rear parking sensors
GSM phone kit
Skyhook
Xenon lights
Marenello on the road pack ?
She was DMS remapped to 455.8 Horse Power in 2011 along with other forum members cars.
I fitted sports rear silencers bought from Bill McGraths along with a BMC airfilter.
She still has the original cambio corsa software which I like and find from the forum to be rare now.
Mot tested and taxed till end of Feb 2015.
Have a file full of history and maintained by myself since owning her as im a fully qualified Motor engineer.
I regassed the A/C today and fully working efficiently.
A lot of people know my car and have opinions on her.
I can honestly say best super car experience ever and far cheaper than running Fezzas.
Had her on the ramp today and all i can see is she needs a nearside steering rack gaiter which i will do.
Im looking for £8,750 which i reckon is a bargain for a straight car not a cat C or D car.
Message me with your number and i will call you back.
Phil.

Andyk

Good luck with the sale Phil...I know you have just loved this car from the moment you bought her.....

safrane

Best of luck qith the sale. ..remember first meeting you at the petrol station in Cheddar and thinking nice car....that must be six years ago now.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Phil, all the best with it. From what I know about you and your cars, I'd say it's a bloody good one. At £8750, it is the cheapest I've ever seen a sorted Maserati without a load of spend required. Someone should snap it up very quickly at that price.

CatmanV2

Geoff, if I were you, I'd look at a short term loan. I've never seen one that cheap that didn't need a shed load of cash spent.

It's an utter bargain.

I suspect if it wasn't on 108k (which would worry me not a jot) dicky would be looking carefully at it.

C

philw696

One next to the 360 guys and just to let you know provisionally sold to a forum member will tell more as it unfolds.

GeoffCapes

Geoff, if I were you, I'd look at a short term loan. I've never seen one that cheap that didn't need a shed load of cash spent.

It's an utter bargain.

I suspect if it wasn't on 108k (which would worry me not a jot) dicky would be looking carefully at it.

C

I'm gonna be 'sensible' and only buy cars when the money is there to spend. Which, to be honest, is a first for me!

Which is just as well considering I could be going from 0 to 2 Masers on the driveway at the end of the year!