Maserati 4200 for Sale. 2004 model Skyhook + NAV + Handsfree

rich_e

I now (very reluctantly) have my 4200 for sale, that im about
to put on pistonheads
it has dark grey paintwork/ black interior.

I bought it on 49000 miles, it now has only 54490 and I bought it in july 2012.

just passed mot without any advisories and I just put 6 months tax on it.

plenty of history:

had new clutch on 35000 approx.,

last service of £1232 had new radiator, just before I bought car with full fluid service,
clutch wear was measured at 34% at 49000 miles so at 54490 as I haven't driven it too much maybe 50% ?

issues:
tyres have some scrubbing, probably could do with replacements now.
one wheel has some kerbing, though only visible very close up
I have 2 keys with the car
paintwork is also A1 (car has been garaged between October to may for 2 years)

apart from that zilch and I have never not once floored the car from 0-60. any inspections

welcome.

only problem is im in Newcastle upon tyne if you're a southern buyer . will take 12995 and

can be negotiated slightly due to tyres, may take car upto 4k in exchange, wife 8 months

pregnant so good reason for sale, but am not looking for fast sale.

absolutely no time wasters so a day out will not include a trip to my house to see a nice car (but you know that) but long list of questions from serious buyers welcome as well as independent inspections no problem, settlement only in live bank transfer or cash

car registration and scanned copies of service history available on request.

thanks all
Richard.

Attachments

• mas01s.jpg
    mas01s.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 21
  • mas5s.jpg
    mas5s.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 17
  • mas4s.jpg
    mas4s.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 17
  • mas3s.jpg
    mas3s.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 20
  • mas02s.jpg
    mas02s.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 20

highlander

reads like a sorted 4200 for the price of a sorted 3200...........think you will sell no problem if an inspection backs up it's quality.

rich_e

yes, the car is well sorted any inspection welcome, doesn't need anything doing at all apart from tyres, price reflects hopefully a quicker sale :)

eventual buyer can be picked up from Newcastle airport as its only about 10 mins from my house and if you parachute out it's quicker than that as im on the flight path :p

hodroyd

You forgot to mention, heated, memory, electric seats, good selling point and not all have that..!!
She looks a nice car mate..!!

rich_e

yes I don't know if there is something it hasn't got installed actually seems to be a full spec model, maybe if anything it might need new sat nav discs as they are from 04, looking around maybe I am selling her a bit cheap :/ as they seem more expensive in summer time

CC4200

As someone who looked around 8 months ago I think it's at least £2-3k low, and if you need the cash, price higher & let someone negotiate you lower.

safrane

IMO its priced correctly. Its a private sale at £13k needing new tyres. I sold my 2003 car three years ago for the same price with perfect provenance.

There are trade cars 3k more but of course they have warranty and profit margins as well as PX to contend with. There are plently of dogs out there for the same price or a little less/more, but as long as you advertise it well and list the service and care correctly you shiuld have a buyer soon. Stick to your money and dont drop or put it up for a few hundred more to give room for negotiations. ..everyone likes to get somthing off!

rich_e

thanks for the advice, probably will put it up for sale advertised too soon for a bit more. hopefully will go to a new home soon! breaking my heart to be honest really don't want to sell it, but needs must and all that.

rich_e

hi all I have decided to sell the car from £11750 now, which I believe is a great price for the car on this year remember that I am in the north-east if you would like to come and have a look due to insurance purposes I will have to test drive the car unless you have fully comp on my registration.

If I don't sell the car this year, it will be back up to £13k next april.

I have been driving the car about a while since I advertised it so mileage is on 54k or so. I may take a car in part ex for those needing to sell their car first, but I will only take a vehicle upto about 3k and it must be worth that so I can move it on quickly.

thanks all for looking, service history, reg etc available on request.