Classics at the Castle 2014

safrane

Is anyone else off to this event in Sherborne Castle on the 20th July?

Hope to be 'showing' if the weather is kind.

safrane

So that's 3 of us...not going to be the best display to celebrate the 100 years!...any one else?

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
So that's 3 of us...not going to be the best display to celebrate the 100 years!...any one else?

I've had similar interest in Carfest, only 2 other forum members going for the full weekend. It's hard to free up time and we're all busy chaps. If it was closer I'd be there Pete.

Ewan

I'd normally go, living about 20 mins away, but am off to Greece that day. By being away for the weekends of 20th and 27th July I seem to be missing virtually every good Maser event! Leaving me with 3 concours winning and show worthy vehicles left under covers in storage. Not good holiday planning by me.

Gixerboy

Is anyone else off to this event in Sherborne Castle on the 20th July?

Hope to be 'showing' if the weather is kind.

Looks like a good event, although wont be able to make this one. Although we will be at The Silverstone Classic on the 27th
Cheers
Dave

Alfaspecial

I hope to attend next week.
Paul Hanmore, of the Italian Auto Moto Club, mentioned in the Club Newsletter that he has have some spare tickets - if you are a member get in touch with him.

philw696

Went last year with Frank and his GTS its one of the best days out in my opinion with the Castle as a back drop.
I will be working in Europe so can't do.
Phil.

safrane

Forecast looks great for this (just a thunder storm at 10:00 possible)...other than that it should be bright and sunny.

Alfaspecial

Up early(ish) 6.45. Looks like it's going to be a nice day. Will be on Italian Auto Moto Club stand. If you are passing say hi!

philw696

Have fun all did it last year and in my opinion one of the best days out in the SW.
Post some pics up.