Argento Luna World!

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Argento Luna has always been one of my favourite colours on 4200's and Gransports. By amazing coincidence, I now have for sale a lovely 2004 MY 4200 CC and 2 almost identical Gransports which are 2 of 3 Argento Luna Gransports in the UK, and the only 2 with lovely Blu Scurro interior. Some pics aren't yet done due to the rain, but all three cars look amazing:

http://www.richardgracecars.co.uk/listing/maserati-4200-cambiocorsa-4/

http://www.richardgracecars.co.uk/listing/maserati-gransport-le-13/

http://www.richardgracecars.co.uk/listing/maserati-gransport-le-12/

SimonCC

Very nice Dicky.

When I was over at Giallo/ADG recently Alistair was showing me a GS in Argento Luna he has - seems there are a few for sale at present. Despite this it does seem to be a fairly rare colour in the 4200/GS - I can hardly remember the last time I saw another one on the road.

dickygrace

There's only 3 UK Gransports in Argento Luna, amazingly, all for sale at the same time.

SimonCC

Interesting. I managed to get hold of some various figures in the past around 4200s and GSs - the following are the number 4200s & GS models sold in the UK in Argento Luna (which misses out on the 2008 car):

2004 – 20
2005 – 12
2006 – 11
2007 – 2

Andyk

Dicky, with you on the colour...One of my favs as well....Looks lovely ....

safrane

Well done Richard...thought you were only stocking black cars for a while!!!

Love the colour, and if it had been a face lift I may have even considering swapping for the GS

SimonCC

Dicky just an observation regarding the 2 GSs you have - the cars are very similar, and I understand that a newer model would generally command a higher price than a car a year older (dependant on spec, mileage, history and condition) - I was thinking if I was (but I'm not) in the market for a nice GS, then would I pay more for the newer car you have even though it has 7k more miles than the year older car...

The specs look similar. 2 owners on the 07 car, how many on the 06?

I haven't seen Blu Scurro in the flesh, it looks nice though, but I'm more a fan of the Ivorio interior which I think looks great with Argento Luna. In your time, have you seen more Argento Luna cars with the Blu Scurro or Ivorio interior? Maybe black as well although I couldn't see that looking as nice...

dickygrace

Dicky just an observation regarding the 2 GSs you have - the cars are very similar, and I understand that a newer model would generally command a higher price than a car a year older (dependant on spec, mileage, history and condition) - I was thinking if I was (but I'm not) in the market for a nice GS, then would I pay more for the newer car you have even though it has 7k more miles than the year older car...

The specs look similar. 2 owners on the 07 car, how many on the 06?

I haven't seen Blu Scurro in the flesh, it looks nice though, but I'm more a fan of the Ivorio interior which I think looks great with Argento Luna. In your time, have you seen more Argento Luna cars with the Blu Scurro or Ivorio interior? Maybe black as well although I couldn't see that looking as nice...

I've had 4200's with Avorio, but as mentioned earlier, there's only one GS with Avorio and Argento Luna. Avorio does look lovely but Scurro stands the test of time better. I've known all 4 keepers of the 06 car, the 07 has had 2.

SimonCC

Wonder if there are any rarer colours than Argento Luna for the 4200/GS...? One for Dicky perhaps....

dickygrace

Bianco Fuji is just the same I think, 3 in the UK. Grigio Granito and Nuvolari are also rare colours as is Giallo.

SimonCC

Have just seen you've got the photos up on your site now - the 07 car looks a beaut Dicky, definitely prefer it with the silver wheels, they suit the Argento Luna much better IMHO...

MAF260

Bianco Fuji is just the same I think, 3 in the UK. Grigio Granito and Nuvolari are also rare colours as is Giallo.
Only 3 Giallo GranSports in the UK. Rame Ghibli has to be one of the rarest worldwide, only 1 in the UK. Not sure how many elsewhere, but it's very few.