360 Modena F1 For sale.

outrun

Can you not ship one of the cars with you Phil. A friend of mine did the opposite and brought back a Subaru from his time there.

Geofflyn

Okay guys putting my 360 up for sale as I'm going overseas a little further than Europe and she can't come.
A few of you have seen her and she sounds great with a Nouvalari system.
Taxed and tested with full Ferrari history.
If of any interest message me before I put her back with Forza 288.
Phil.

Pretty sure you can take it with you tax free if you are moving there. Might be worth checking out prices of the car in NZ as there could be a tidy profit taking it down and selling it. Shipping is very cheap.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
How exciting!
Do you have any family already out there?
Enjoyed a couple of weeks skiing touring around South island 10 years ago. We skied every resort over the 2 weeks all over the island. That was our UK summer holiday!

philw696

I know we can take cars there but NZ really stringent and personally don't want the hassle of going through the process.
Will be selling everything.
2009 Fiat 500 diesel
2002 4200 cc
2000 Range Rover Shogun 2.8 diesel
1992 Celica GT 4 MSA log booked rally car.

SimonCC

I'll bet you can't. Good luck finding good homes for the fleet, I know I'm not looking forward to putting Doris on the market if this Singapore thing goes ahead.

I volunteer to look after her while you're away Chris - all you will need to do is wire payment for annual service/upkeep...

safrane

Phil,

Sad to hear you are leaving the UK, you have been a star looking after the old Golf.

Sure we will see each other before you depart...and let me get behind the wheel of the 360.

philw696

Cheers Peter.
A lot of you know I have struggled with the UK for a while.
Went and looked at getting lost in France but not for us after going and looking twice.
Have family in Malaysia but again not for me.
My wife spent time in NZ and sold it to me and I have to say its a breath of fresh air and so relaxed.
Its not been easy but I'm so ready for it.
I will continue to be on here.
Phil.

Contigo

Sponsor
Good to hear you will still be on here and no doubt back into the marque or something equally as exotic once you find your feet over there. You are what this is all about Phil and will be missed at the various meets....

philw696

Ok guys pricing is the key and that did the deal for the 4200 along with her beauty.
The 360 is going to be the best value one currently on the market for one that has full dealer history that's bang on the mark.
Looking for £36,500 and she is a 2004.
Phil.

philw696

Ian she is on 67,000 with full Marenello history until this year when she went to Carrs in Exeter.

philw696

360 now sold for bargain price but I have to be on my way.
Shippers came today so now I'm Phil no Supercars.
Phil.