360 Modena F1 For sale.

philw696

Cheapest one in the UK the same as the 4200 and sold straight away.
Will be getting another in the future for sure Peter.
Phil..

philw696

She is sold Dem into the trade but better than the offers of chavved up Subaru's and other such cars allegedly having had £20 k spent on them in PX.
Trying to find people with the cash to spend just so hard.
Phil.

dem maser

Worse when in London, a **** Panda going for 1200 and people were kicking tyres.....**** them im keeping her

philw696

Fair play Dem.
I'm on a roll mate just sold my rally car.
Just need an estate agent that can sell my house otherwise it goes up for auction.

Ewan

Private buyers perceive Ferraris and Maseratis to be trouble, especially those at 10 years old with nearly 70k miles under their belts. Buying from the trade costs more but gives some protection - so a car like this particular 360 was always more likely to go to the trade first. But it is indeed a shame that a Joe Public didn't snap up a bargain.

philw696

OK guys she is now up on Forza 288's website for sale just so you can see what you missed out on.
In the words of the song "glad for the memories".
Phil.

Contigo

Sponsor
Looks great but as you say at least you have owned two and got them off the tick list as to speak. "Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" :D

2b1ask1

Special case
Did you take project 4200 into the works Phil or are you doing it at home? just curious as your pictures of it were on the drive I'd have thought you would want all the resources to hand...

philw696

Doing it at home as otherwise she would be taking a complete workshop bay up Newton and I have to wait for parts now.
I admit at 52 working underneath on my back it was not easy but I have less aches and pains from being stood up with my arms in the air.
Don't need anything more than my normal kit to do the job other than get my engine hoist out.

voicey

I will be watching this car with interest - it isn't that often that 360's with this type of mileage are offered for sale. I wonder how it'll influence my next price index report.

At the risk of sounding like a train spotter, would you be willing to share the last six digits of the VIN with me?

voicey

I track 360 and F430's in the UK. Every car I see (in the real or virtual world) I take a record of as much detail as possible. The chassis number allows me to track cars over plate changes.

I also have contacts in the industry and regular auction goers who share info with me.

My data is split between good cars (the ones I see at events and on forums) and bad cars (eg: ones I look at for people prior to purchase, cars that I see being fixed on the cheap in workshops, reported to me from salvage auctions, etc).

For your (ex) car I have the pictures from the advert, the advert itself, a note that it was owned by a user on Sports Maserati and that it has a full main dealer history.

It is quite likely that I will be asked by a potential purchaser about your car. If I am, I will tell them that I don't have anything bad on the car and what I have stated above (but I wouldn't pass on your user name). Usually I am telling people about missing service history, poorly repaired crash damage, etc, etc.

I understand if you don't wish to reveal the VIN but it is always worth asking for.

Regards,

Aldous.

voicey

Are you the gent who tracks prices on Pistonheads too?

Yes - I am that sad individual. I originally joined this forum years back to PM Enzo about his 550 (575?) project. I'm back now as I have a Ferrari/Maserati diagnostic machine and want to learn what's different/common between Maserati and Ferraris.