Like this colour 3200

safrane

That was the first 3200 I ever saw...in Cheam village when it mist jave been almost new.

Trev Latter

Same colour combination as the one that visits the gym next door to work regularly. I've not managed to speak to the owner yet, but fair play to the guy for using it as his daily drive.

highlander

needless to say I love the colour too:excellent:
I've found the green does not show as well in pics but in sunlight in the flesh......wow

Contigo

Sponsor
Not a massive fan of goodwood green really and one of the pics makes it look smeary!

FF1078

I love green cars but would never own one as I seem to be in the minority so I think selling would be a problem

highlander

I love green cars but would never own one as I seem to be in the minority so I think selling would be a problem

agree some colours are potentially easier to shift than others being more widely appreciated and "easier to live with" therefore having a wider audience but a good car will always find a home where someone appreciates it imo regardless of colour, and for the rarer colours, the buyer may have waited longer for one to come on the market so will happily pay a premium maybe?
for me, colour has never been a deal breaker..........think over the years I have had almost every colour out there, and have never struggled to move a car on ;)

hodroyd

Come on Taylor, if you work for AM Car Parts, why not apply to advertise as a sponsor..??

macaroni

I saw this car at the weekend and whilst the colour is lovely, sadly the car isn't.

Last taxed in Feb, no service history since 2007 (last one cost £10854!), very grubby (ashtray full, leaves in the engine bay, rusty springs, rusty backboxes, cheapo tyres), no aircon and generally looking very unloved.

I took it for a spin and it drives OK, but the clutch started to smell after a couple of only moderately aggressive starts, ASR works though.

Certainly not worth the £10k they are asking!

Contigo

Sponsor
Yes as I said it makes/made it look a good price and someone did get a bargain of a car.

macaroni

OK...OK...don't rub it in! I missed out on Marti's by a matter of minutes.

Thank goodness I have my name down on Chris's...