3200 manual at auction...

Andyk

Was hoping to see a bargain for about 6/7k when I opened it up....Ah well maybe next time....

Marti

It's at £9,000 with 13hrs to go + the 10% that's £9,900. I be interested how much this goes for !!

Marti

Says it has sold on AT.

And on ebay!, was watching on I-bidder and was still at £9,000 +10% till a minute to go when it all went dead and next it came up as sold so not sure what went on there !!? Put a tenner on it be up for sale again before end of month.

Contigo

Sponsor
I think like most performance cars these take a while to sell. My M5 took 6 months! I am amazed at how long some of the 3200's and 4200's have been up for sale!

Almichie

It's all about the wording in the advert and luck. Luck being most important and the fact you make your own luck. You just need to know wher to find the luck. I heard that the best source of luck is the rainbow, a waterfall or that cereal you used to be able to by at Safeway. That's now gone and I can't find a waterfall. The other way to get luck is make it rather than find it, this is just a little more complex than finding luck as you need to know a recepie, but you need to find this or be given it by a leprechaun and you only get those in Ireland or in that cereal you used to get at Safeway.

So I guess I'll just stick to the wording and hope for the best!

Marti

It's all about the wording in the advert and luck. Luck being most important and the fact you make your own luck. You just need to know wher to find the luck. I heard that the best source of luck is the rainbow, a waterfall or that cereal you used to be able to by at Safeway. That's now gone and I can't find a waterfall. The other way to get luck is make it rather than find it, this is just a little more complex than finding luck as you need to know a recepie, but you need to find this or be given it by a leprechaun and you only get those in Ireland or in that cereal you used to get at Safeway.

So I guess I'll just stick to the wording and hope for the best!

Made me smile!!
So how does my advert wording stack up as had no interest at all not even one person has asked to view the car :(

Contigo

Sponsor
Madness really but I'm not at all surprised, it is a waiting game unfortunately.

I advertised the Mrs Mini at a sensible price and had one call and email. It's early days but takes time. Ask AndyK to have a look at the wording and advert and see what he can do to tweak it as he seems very good at writing ads!!!

alfatwo

Manual old school 3200GT's will always fetch a premium.. The fat wallets of the day mostly spected autos,which I must say are a lot easier to live with...but slower..

If your an ex hooligan like myself,when warmed up the old Getrag 6 speeder is a delight!

Dave

Contigo

Sponsor
Agree, the 6 speed once warm is just a peach of a box and the manual gives you complete control to throw it into corners. A bit of a mare in town/stop start but once on the open road I'd not want nay flappy paddle or auto box over it. Long live the manual!

philw696

Sorry Phil but flappy paddle all the way mate.
Cambio Corsa just the best.
Just my opinion.

highlander

both phil's are wrong..............auto rules!:capricorn:
if I had to put in order having tried all 3 I would go auto, flappy then manual..............but that is in regards my driving needs and appreciate others may differ.

Contigo

Sponsor
Only cos you are both old men and the one who has flappy paddles has flappy hair to match :)