Le Mans prep

zagatoes30

Well done, see you at La Sarthe

Things are a bit more organised here, all packing done just need to load up. Will wash and polish the old girl tomorrow but it will still be dirty by the time we get down there on Wednesday.

conaero

Forum Owner
Here is the part that goes:

1n4004g

http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/1n4004g-1a-glass-passivated-rectifier-n75ca

Unknown.jpg

It blows after a power surge, so if you have dash warning lights that won't go out after fuse blowing on the can/brake light circuited its worth changing.

Its a diode and you can get it over the counter at Maplins or RS. Its a bit of a lottery as to its location but mine was in the wiring harness that leads to the bridge can. It can also be behind the centre consul or under the glovebox.

zagatoes30

Feeling a bit deflated this is the group of cars my mate is going with

10409580_679160415465754_4432713465170023265_n.jpg

At least the Spyder is now washed and polished inside & out and is ready to go

Parisien

Lovely as they are....they aint Masers.....why feel deflated, are you now going in a Kia Sportage..........???!!!!!

;)

P

conaero

Forum Owner
Indeed Zag, the weather is going to be fine, roof down in the Spyder in ultimate comfort with a sound track to die for.

zagatoes30

Indeed Zag, the weather is going to be fine, roof down in the Spyder in ultimate comfort with a sound track to die for.

Very true I am looking forward to a sunny week, fingers crossed - regardless it will be top down anyway

Emtee

Have you guys heard the rumour that Ferrari may have a car lined up for LMP1 with Alonso at the wheel?...