3200 For Sale

allandwf

As time goes by, all models seem to have a few problems, but no more so than any other high end car. 3200 was first so got reported first.

dem maser

It has more problems as its more reported.....the 4200 is not without any as any engine, not a pop at 4200 just saying no engine is 100% perfect.....even the germans but the italians have a rep and it gets exagerated

alfatwo

It has more problems as its more reported.....the 4200 is not without any as any engine, not a pop at 4200 just saying no engine is 100% perfect.....even the germans but the italians have a rep and it gets exagerated

Your right there Dem...the 3200,4200 and GS's are getting old now so lots of the reliability problems are age related

Lets face it, they were never designed to last 15 years or so...

Dave

dem maser

They getting old, these are cars that do 180 mph....things will go wrong after 15 years.....

Buy a 15 year old nissan sunny and yes itll be reliable......

Marti

Now Sold, thanks guys for all your positive feed back on this thread, the new owner has a fully sorted car that I'm sure will serve him well.

Had the car for sale for 4 weeks, and not a sniff of any interest and no views then the last 2 days 4 guys all wanted it and all saying it's the best they have seen and with 3 offering the full asking price, is this normal? As not used to selling second hand cars. Thanks .

hodroyd

The way that our forum members look after their cars, is above normal, most have loads of new parts on over the years, much more than your average car..!! My old Jag had 160k on the clock was a 1998 and still going strong when I sold it a couple of years back, she was looked after well..!!

dem maser

Now Sold, thanks guys for all your positive feed back on this thread, the new owner has a fully sorted car that I'm sure will serve him well.

Had the car for sale for 4 weeks, and not a sniff of any interest and no views then the last 2 days 4 guys all wanted it and all saying it's the best they have seen and with 3 offering the full asking price, is this normal? As not used to selling second hand cars. Thanks .
It is normal...i had mine unofficially for sale for a year and in the same week i had 2 people wanting it, i sold it to a lovely guy who i know will look after her.....look after them and leave it to fate....

wink

I'm the happy new owner! What a gorgeous looking car it is. When I first opened the boot I thought, 'That's a bit small. What did they do with the one foot of space between the back seats and the boot?' Then I realised, doh that's where they put the fuel tank - yes, it needs to be that big.

Ian3200

I'm the happy new owner! What a gorgeous looking car it is. When I first opened the boot I thought, 'That's a bit small. What did they do with the one foot of space between the back seats and the boot?' Then I realised, doh that's where they put the fuel tank - yes, it needs to be that big.

Welcome on board Wink, the start of a new love story... Looks a peach

dem maser

There is a thing called Benny on here, hes the one that will give you stick but apart from that we are all a lovely bunch haha

highlander

welcome on board the 3200 train wink!
get out, enjoy it and put some new pics up for benny to admire:capricorn:

Marti

Good to see you on here Wink, welcome aboard. Thanks for a pleasant transaction and hope you enjoy her as much as I did. Can't wait till Sept 19th for my new one..