3200 For Sale

Marti

Placed an order on a new car so sadly the 3200 has to go. Please find the important bits and bobs and a few photos, if a forum member is interested I'm happy to pay for the warranty to be transferred over to the new owner it covers £15,000 total repair limit and has 18 months still remaining that also gives road side assistance, hotel bills and car hire expenses all paid for.

Registered December 2002 chassis No 4049 so one of the last if not the last 3200 sold in the UK, auto box that's has just hit the 80,000 mile with full service history and records show that's it's covered approximately a nice 6,500 a year. Full history with all paperwork and a fully stamped service book. 2 keys and the red key and the Original sales receipt from Meridien are all present. Service has been undertaken by Meridien, Cortese, Giallo and Bill McGrath. Cambelt done to Maserati service schedule. In the last service 600 miles ago McGrath Maserati fitted new genuine front And rear suspension, and genuine brake disks and pads all around. McGrath also fitted a new battery after removing from winter storage the car needs for nothing.
Larini stainless steel sports boxes have been fitted along with a carbon fiber boot spoiler. As shown in photos the car is in outstanding condition and a service history second to none with paperwork going back to original sale.

Not looking for silly money but with the good condition and history and that McGrath Maserati been looking after it (so machanically very sound and needs for nothing) along with the 18 months warranty wise cover, £10,500 I feel be a realistic price

You can contact me on 07821181200 or pm me on here. Thanks for looking. Martin.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg

allandwf

Car looks great, I shuddered when I heard boot spoiler but that's quite discreet. Good luck with the sale, there are a few people out there looking at the moment.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
That looks like a great example, all the very best with the sale Marti, shouldn't take you too long.

Phil H

A lovely looking car for any mileage, let alone with 80k on the clock. Good luck with the sale.

PH

Marti

Had a few guys asking via "pm" what is the warranty that comes with the car, well.........the cover is through Warranty Wise and is their 10/100 cover that is one of the best on the market, it basically covers everything and doesn't need to be broken!, it is unlimited mileage cover and also covers break down on the side of the road, a hire car, and hotel bills the cover has 18 months left that can be transferred to a private buyer, (I pay the transfer fee) so basically the car comes with 18 months full cover from one of the best warranty covers out there for full peace of mind. Most dealers offer 3 or 6 months but your never get 18 months cover!!
Hope this helps, any further questions about the car please do not hesitate to contact me. Many thanks Martin

Contigo

Sponsor
Sounds like heaven! A 3200 with no quibbles running warranty! Good luck Marti hope you enjoy whatever you have gone for next....

Marti

Sounds like heaven! A 3200 with no quibbles running warranty! Good luck Marti hope you enjoy whatever you have gone for next....

Thanks, yes it's very good but cost a over £3k to get in the first place , but free to the new lucky owner!!!, or I suppose I could knock £1,500 off the price and cash it in what you think it be best before I advertise

highlander

Thanks, yes it's very good but cost a over £3k to get in the first place , but free to the new lucky owner!!!, or I suppose I could knock £1,500 off the price and cash it in what you think it be best before I advertise

I would include in selling price, anyone looking at a 3200 (****, any car!) will see this as a real bonus if buying.

allandwf

Where's that chap that introduced himself at the SICD, as a prospective 3200 buyer. He could do a lot worse than look at this car.

highlander

Where's that chap that introduced himself at the SICD, as a prospective 3200 buyer. He could do a lot worse than look at this car.

you are right. he was all over yours and mine allan. myself and stewart directed him to join here but have not seen an intro:unsure:

Marti

Hi guys, car now on ebay not keen going the fleabay route but needs most!

If a fellow forum member would like to purchase I could do a deal on the price for them, pm me or my mobile is 07821181200.

Thanks for looking

safrane

Saw the advert...looks great, in fact there are two nice looking 3200's on there at the moment but yours stands out

Marti

Done a really stupid thing, brought myself a new 9mtr motorhome and a new work van yesterday and with the new car coming September need space , so if anybody be interested in my car any offers over £10k and it yours. Viewing welcome. Cheers guys