3200 For Sale

Marti

Good news , thought I get a pre-purchase inspection report completed by McGrath Maserati before sale of my 3200 and the report has come back ALL good with NO defects so well happy but I know she is a "gooden" . Thanks to Claire and Paul at McGraths but blimey don't they do a intensive thorough examination!

So all serviced, maintained, with warranty and now a purchase inspection report showing no defects and also on the sportsmaserati classifieds adds so all being well should gain some interest .

Pm or my mobile is 07821181200 for interested enquires

highlander

Good news , thought I get a pre-purchase inspection report completed by McGrath Maserati before sale of my 3200 and the report has come back ALL good with NO defects so well happy but I know she is a "gooden" . Thanks to Claire and Paul at McGraths but blimey don't they do a intensive thorough examination!

So all serviced, maintained, with warranty and now a purchase inspection report showing no defects and also on the sportsmaserati classifieds adds so all being well should gain some interest .

Pm or my mobile is 07821181200 for interested enquires
all good news marti, hope she moves soon for you to an appreciative new owner:numberone:

Marti

Thanks guys,

Here she is lining up accompanied by some other stunning Maserati's at McGrath's waiting for her full bill of health.

image.jpg

God these cars look amazing in the sun light, do I really want to let her go?? And have two massers on the drive come September :)

neilcharlton

Stunning car , if I wasn't after a 4200 I'd have it . Not many sellers would get the car serviced and do a pre purchase inspection out of their own pocket. Good luck with the sale . Just highlight the warranty , service and report !

Marti

Stunning car , if I wasn't after a 4200 I'd have it . Not many sellers would get the car serviced and do a pre purchase inspection out of their own pocket. Good luck with the sale . Just highlight the warranty , service and report !

Go on Neil you know you want it;).

Why do ebay people always want to knock you down 4k-5k on the asking price? I'm going to next time advertise it for 18k and take them up on their offer!!

allandwf

I look on ebay as a window to show what's for sale. I have found that most people seem to bid to about 75% of price, as if keeping something back as if they are expecting an ebay car to have issues. I have put a few on ebay and found this to be the case, nearly always found a buyer later on off ebay.

Contigo

Sponsor
Marti If you are struggling to sell let me know could put you onto a nice SOR dealer who can have a go for you....With the inspection and warranty could be well worth it.

Marti

Marti If you are struggling to sell let me know could put you onto a nice SOR dealer who can have a go for you....With the inspection and warranty could be well worth it.

Thanks Phil, I may take you up on that next week if a couple enquires fail. I'm in no mad rush as new masser ordered and paid for, it's just I haven't got enough room once the new one comes in September, just learnt it's going to be 19th now and not the 1st Sept :(

Contigo

Sponsor
Hold out for good money. Evo magazine 200th edition is out soon with Maserati 3200/4200/GS buying guide in it.

Andyk

Hold out for good money. Evo magazine 200th edition is out soon with Maserati 3200/4200/GS buying guide in it.

Look forward to that.......Yes hold out....3200 do not sell that quick these days but someone will be along.

dem maser

it will happen, mine went in a blink of an eye after unofficially trying to sell it for a year.....

highlander

I can understand poorer examples hanging around, especially if priced too high for what is needing done on them, but there are a few potentially good examples out there imo for sale which have not moved. I think the 3200 undoubtedly still suffers from historic horror stories of when they first came out with reliability/breakdown issues galore.........but with all the smart fixes/replacement parts which have come along since they were introduced if you find one with all the fixes done I seriously doubt you could get more bang, rarity and head-turning potential for your buck these days.........never mind the smile the twins give you:excellent:

Contigo

Sponsor
I did vet the buying guide for Evo because in the parts section they mentioned £2200 throttle bodies until I made the point that you can buy the far superior contact less refurb for £400. I want people to buy these cars not be put off by evo buying guides.

highlander

I did vet the buying guide for Evo because in the parts section they mentioned £2200 throttle bodies until I made the point that you can buy the far superior contact less refurb for £400. I want people to buy these cars not be put off by evo buying guides.
^^^like^^^

Contigo

Sponsor
Cheers Greg. I pointed out a few factual errors regarding the engine in the 4200 etc so at least it was useful. I think it is pretty telling when a magazine gets the basics wrong. I wanted to actually help with the 3200 section but McGrath got there first and made some valid points but it was a little negative in tone IMO. The whole end float issue where they talk about engine rebuild at 10k is an example. I made sure that i added that most cases will have happened by now and long been sorted.