scottish italian car day

outrun

I'll be there, happy to meet in Perth or anywhere else more convenient if you like.

highlander

have spoken to pietro who is organising. he is happy to give SM members with maseratis group parking but needs to know how many and that we can be there by 10am an hour before gates open. said I would speak later in the week to confirm numbers with him.

allandwf

I can be there early, Mrs Allandwf and the Bassets will probably appear later, weather permitting.

Stewart

Hi Greg, spoke to organiser this evening , I hope to be going down on Sunday.

Regards Stewart.

Needamaser

Would like to have gone on this but a week too early for me getting car organised I think.
If timescales change I am up for it though.

Gus

if things pan out the way they should, Ill make it back on Saturday, so should be able to head down on Sunday, I should know for sure on Friday.

highlander

if things pan out the way they should, Ill make it back on Saturday, so should be able to head down on Sunday, I should know for sure on Friday.

nice one..........even if you don't have a 3200 lol
meet at broxden service station at 9.15 then convoy to cupar for 10 before gates open at 11 so we can get parked together as a group.

Needamaser

You could hitch a lift with another from your neck of the woods?

Not a lot of "others" in my neck of the woods! lol
However there was a very kind offer to ride shotgun already! You meet the nicest folk in a Maserati! ;-)
In fact since this morning there is a slim chance I could make it but I would be back late on Saturday to tun around and head back South again on the Sunday. Minor issue is the car would be filthy from the drive the day before and would be pressed to clean it before setting off, but hey where there is a will and all that.
Will maybe know for sure tomorrow.