Treasure trove ;)

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I've currently got the following for sale:

QPV indoor cover, brand new, never used, in Maserati bag. £384 new from Maserati UK.

Gransport winter tyres, Vredesteins, have done about 1000 miles so have around 7mm tread on them. Cost just shy of £1000.

Sensible offers for all, collection will be cheaper as packaging tyres etc isn't one of my favourite pastimes!

Please pm or call or email offers or for further details etc.

dickygrace

Space saver spare wheel is gone but I've still got the covers and the tyres.

dickygrace

I've got another 3200/4200 space saver spare wheel including the jack and brace etc. I still have the QPV indoor cover and the Vred's.

dickygrace

I've had loads of people asking the price and not responding so I may as well put it on here. I'm after £500 delivered for the space saver wheel and jack etc. I agree this is a lot of money for a space saver, but that's what they always go for. There's one on eBay at the moment with a sidewall bulge and there's bids on it at £300! The indoor cover which is brand new is yours for £250 delivered and £600 buys the tyres collected.

dickygrace

There is, only ever seen one, they're £1000 plus, stick to tyre weld and fill your car boot with beer in case the tyre weld doesn't work and you're sitting at the side of the road for 3 hours waiting for the AA.

dickygrace

I've still got the Gransport winter tyres, right time of year now! And the QPV indoor cover if anyone is looking for one.

Chrisbassett

I have a set of 18" winter tyres for a 4200 knocking about...only a 1,000 miles or so on them, they look like new.

PM me for details if you're interested at some point.

dickygrace

The QPV indoor cover is now sold, the winter tyres remain. I also have a full set of QPV 18" wheels with very good tyres if anyone wants an alternative winter solution tyre-wise.