Alpine A110

Emtee

I know one or two of you quite admire these little ragamuffins, so I hope you find this interesting.

God love the dogged restorer and ooh, the sound from them pokey little motors.

[video=youtube_share;-Ge6GNR22co]http://youtu.be/-Ge6GNR22co[/video]

Phil H

Somewhere in my archive I have pics I took in period Miles. They are lovely little cars, and all credit to those guys for their achievements.

PH

Emtee

Somewhere in my archive I have pics I took in period Miles. They are lovely little cars, and all credit to those guys for their achievements.

PH

I'd be interested to see them Phil if you can be bothered. No problem if they're buried somewhere.

Phil H

I'd be interested to see them Phil if you can be bothered. No problem if they're buried somewhere.

Most of mine are 35mm transparencies so I'll have to start transferring them onto my pc and sort them properly. It'll take a while but I will see what I've got. I should also have track stuff like Droopsnoot Firenzas from a Vauxhall event at Thruxton, along with Big Bertha and Baby Bertha.

Ah, those were the days.............

PH

Anyone here remember 'Run Baby Run'?

drewf

Indeed they are! I have photos of hundreds of them at Le Mans Classic from a couple of years ago. Great sight.

drewf

Indeed they are! I have photos of hundreds of them at Le Mans Classic from a couple of years ago. Great sight.

StuartW

Love those cars, I have a soft spot for the more angular A310 too. Too bad I don't have more space oh, and deeper pockets too!

GransportFan1

Absolutely love these along with the A310. Would love to take my Clio back to Dieppe and see the Alpine factory.