Pistonheads - Catch one while you can

highlander

guess you either love or hate the biturbo squared looks. not really in the love camp I'm afraid but can see the appeal for others.

outrun

I've always fancied one of these. Ever since the baddies had them in the Timothy Dalton James Bond movie, Licence to Kill.

Andyk

I like the last 222 4V with the different front lights and the spoiler thing running along the bottom of the windscreen...Remember Clarkson testing it a rather liking it.....

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Shamals and Karif's drive so well and I love the 222's too, personally not a fan of the 4 doors but they're worth a punt at £1000 or so.

zagatoes30

I like the style of the 2 door models, always been a fan of angular cars and if I didn't have the QP I might have succumbed by now.

With the QP coming home soon I think I will stick with it for the moment but you never know watch this space.

dickygrace

Thanks Matt, it's in Surrey and I tend to be there pretty often, far too busy at the moment to even consider it though.

dickygrace

Absolutely ****** myself, Holden Maloo, best change my avatar then. Shamal's gone anyway.

Contigo

Sponsor
Absolutely ****** myself, Holden Maloo, best change my avatar then. Shamal's gone anyway.

From a Shamal to a Holden Maloo in 60 seconds lol.

image.php

images