Blondies stunning MC

Andyk

Great to meet you today Merrian......What can I say about your lovely MC Stradale that I didn't say 100 times today.......

For 2 hours today my life was complete...A yellow MC Stradale on the drive......it was a joy to wash and wax her and I hope you don't mind me posting dome pictures of her Merrain..

And best bit....Merrian gave me the keys and said off you go...What a car...what a lady..Thanks you made my day....and I can say it was the best car I've ever driven..I want one....

Thanks again Merrian...

MAF260

Stunning. I've never thought that yellow suited the GranTurismo very well, but these pics change my opinion. Would look lovely next to my GS!

Andyk

Maf..In the flesh it is bloody amazing....But not if you are the shy type. I drove it through the centre of Chepstow and the noise made everyone look...then the amount of people that shouted nice car mate was unreal....

kin

Beautiful car. But I'll get very embarrassed if I was driving it! Too flashy for me.

JonH

Beautiful car...cant wait to see them all tomorrow and finally meet some SM members.......they are going to put me to shame in my humble 4200......i've done my best to clean it, but 50 miles on the M5 might not look so good.
See you all tomorrow.

Mr.Cambio

Andy....1st of all i can see the saab in the back...

2nd...all i can remember is Mark's 4200 (toomanyhorses) on the same ramp. You know the way to love cars mate, congrats.

As for the Stradale...always like yellow..Stradale or Gransport...

Chrisbassett

Beautiful car...cant wait to see them all tomorrow and finally meet some SM members.......they are going to put me to shame in my humble 4200......i've done my best to clean it, but 50 miles on the M5 might not look so good.
See you all tomorrow.

I have to plough over from the smog of London, so doubt I'll be putting you to shame! Nothing humble about a 4200!

Looking forward to the variety of machines there tomorrow...I've even dragged my "proper" camera out of the box for the occasion.
: )

Of course, a yellow Stradale is very high on the list of cars to see...if I can glimpse it past Andy's huge grin!

Catalan3200

Gorgeous car ...., but where's the photo of the gorgeous lady that owns & drives such a beast? (Oops ... Did I say that out loud)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tilum

Such a real shame that 'MC2' will not be able to meet it's gorgeous, sexy partner at tomorrow's BIAMF :(
...I tried, but unfortunately was not able to get a slot.

I never realised that Blondie's Stradale was yellow! Yep, a yellow Maserati usually draws attention, an MC also usually draws attention, so a yellow MC Stradale certainly isn't for a shrinking violet LOL.

Hopefully MC2 will meet his yellow partner in crime soon!

Have a great day tomorrow to everyone that's going.

T

Tilum

Great to meet you today Merrian......What can I say about your lovely MC Stradale that I didn't say 100 times today.......

For 2 hours today my life was complete...A yellow MC Stradale on the drive......it was a joy to wash and wax her and I hope you don't mind me posting dome pictures of her Merrain..

And best bit....Merrian gave me the keys and said off you go...What a car...what a lady..Thanks you made my day....and I can say it was the best car I've ever driven..I want one....

Thanks again Merrian...
Ha ha, I guess by the sounds of it that meeting your dream, the MC, wasn't a disappointment then Andy ;) LOL
You'll have to have a blast with me in MC2 at a future meet sometime soon too.

T

Andyk

T...Now that is something to look forward to....Thanks you my friend..........They are just amazing cars.....Race mode is one of the best sounds I ever come across. Why would anyone drive in any other mode...

I'm going to sound very anal...but cleaning it gave me just as much pleasure..Taking in the lines as my hand glided over her curved body....OH my that does sound a bit pervy.

just one more picture......

Attachments

• DSC_0630.jpg
    DSC_0630.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 32

Tilum

T...Now that is something to look forward to....Thanks my friend..........They are just amazing cars.....Race mode is one of the best sounds I ever come across. Why would anyone drive in any other mode...

I'm going to sound very anal...but cleaning it gave me just as much pleasure..Taking in the lines as my hand glided over her curved body....OH my that does sound a bit pervy.

just one more picture......
LOL, I totally agree with you Andy. Whilst the GranCabrio MC doesn't have "RACE" mode, it does have the more commonly termed "SPORT" mode.
And due to the way it makes the car respond (be it steering, handling, gear changes, throttle response, or that EPIC sound), I also drive it in this mode (almost) all of the time! (Unlike in my old 4.2l base GT, with which I spent more than 90% of the time in 'ICE' mode! ...Two TOTALLY different cars.)

And as for sounding pervy describing how it made you feel when cleaning it, I don't blame you... It's another reason why I am happy to detail my cars myself most of the time. I feel that you get to know a car better by maintaining it yourself (well cleaning, polishing, waxing it at least anyway).

The MC is a different animal c/w most other cars, and it's why my heart ruled my head at the time when I had to order a second one (post the 'slight' mis-hap in my first GC MC) - I could have bought a gorgeous Nero Carbonio pre-facelift GC Sport for a bargain price of less than £70k from Meridien Modena (Maserati main dealer) (see sales details below). But I elected to opt for a new £127k spec'd MC! Which is madness, as you can buy a pre-owned Lamborghini Gallardo for that sort of delta, i.e. had a Maserati GranCabrio Sport and a Lamborghini Gallardo! But having owned a GranCabrio MC (albeit for only 6 weeks before I had the 'ooops' moment), I just knew that buying the GC Sport would not be the same experience, hence 'MC2' was born.

Meridien Modena's rather gorgeous Nero Carbonio pre-facelift GranCabrio Sport:-
GranCabrio Sport - Nero Carbonio + Bianco Pregiato leather + Nero stitching (61 Reg. £69,96.jpg

Wrt the (future) ride, ...you're welcome fella.

BTW, that last pic of yours is a great pic, as the yellow flowers compliment Merrian's yellow Stradale rather nicely :D

Cheers,
T