Newbie from Manchester

kin

Hi guys, my name is Kin.

Hope I am not going to jinx myself for joining the forum too early, as I am not yet in a position to buy a Maserati (Ghibli), for I still have at least 12 months on my current Merc lease!!

I only came across the Maser Ghibli whilst surfing the net the other night, and I just loved it, and its in my price range! I was considering the RS6 previously.

Me and my wife visited a Porker dealership in Bolton last week( yes I quite fancy a Panamera as well, I sat in the car, but didn't feel anything), but when I went to the dealership yesterday to view the Ghibli and for the first time in many years i actually got excited!

The Ghibli looks smallish in the showroom, surprisingly it is actually longer and wider than my current E class estate! I love everything about it except cramp rear leg room, but after about 10seconds deliberation , I've decided this is the car I am going to get, and that my children would have to endure its limited rear space! :approve:

Contigo

Sponsor
Hi Mate, welcome, I'm from North of Manc in Lancashire (Ribble Valley) but parents both Salford born. Hope you enjoy the Ghibli and well done for thinking outside the box!

kin

Hi Mate, welcome, I'm from North of Manc in Lancashire (Ribble Valley) but parents both Salford born. Hope you enjoy the Ghibli and well done for thinking outside the box!
LOL! I went to Bowker yesterday, and I live in Salford.

Contigo

Sponsor
I work there from time to time at the BBC Media City :) Not a star well you know in my mums eyes I am....

Bowker are very good and post on here from time to time....

Chrisbassett

Welcome, Kin. Is that 'kin as in 'kin 'ell?

Looking forward to hearing all about your purchase story as it unfolds. Great choice!

kin

Welcome, Kin. Is that 'kin as in 'kin 'ell?

Looking forward to hearing all about your purchase story as it unfolds. Great choice!
For a moment there, I thought we know each other. A few of my colleagues nickname me Kin'ell, LOL!
Kin is my actual name, English isn't my native language, so I have a perfectly good excuse for poor use of English and grammar. :embarrassed:

As for my purchase story, think you may have a long time to wait for it to unfold, LOL!

allandwf

Workmates wifes boss, convoluted i know, went to get a new Merc. actually came back with a diesel Ghibli.