Wanted: GS grill trim piece

CraigWaterman11

Sponsor
Hey guys in preparation for installing the GS bumpers I sent out all the mesh pieces both front and rear to be chromed. I ran into a slight problem with the front GS grill however. The trim piece that surrounds it (pic below) is broken. I thought someone would be able to repair it using a conductive copper paint after it was repaired and be able to re-plate the entire thing. Well they could but not for the price I wanted. Someone else recommended painting it or hydro-dipping it. Honestly, before I go through all of that trouble I would just like to know if anyone has a GS grill that they are willing to part with. The mesh, trident, all the rest can be damaged I just want the trim piece anyway. So that junk wrecked GS grill you have hanging on your garage wall I kind of need for my project as long as the trim piece is good. Any help?
IMAG0951.jpg

LORENZ-GS

To throw this out there, if all your looking for is the outter chrome trim, the slatted grill chrome trim like the one in this pic will work to. This pic is my car the day I bought it

Attachments

• IMG_9156.jpg
    IMG_9156.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 6

CraigWaterman11

Sponsor
Well guys I appreciate it I just decided to buy a new one. I've been waiting on the project long enough, just want to get it done.