4200 with Vintage Pack on Autotrader

Andyk

Don't know the car or traders but it does look rather lovely in the pictures....Vintage pack not every ones cup of tea but I think it really suits the silver car....Worth a look I would say.

SimonCC

What exactly is the Vintage Pack? I Can see the following:

- Chrome painted wheels
- Front wing vents

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I was offered it, good history etc. Seemed like a decent car but I've never seen it.

Andyk

I've a few cars due in or under negotiation. I am hoping to get a facelift 4200 in the next week or so, I've a DB9 arriving tomorrow. Also a QP sport GT and a 3200 Gta too.

Sounds like some lovely cars on the way Dicky....

Neilf1965

Hi all, like that look of this 4200 on Autotrader. Anyone know of it or of the Traders, it's for sale by Steel City Sports & Prestige. Are there any decent 4200's for sale elsewhere?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif.../used,nearlynew,new/postcode/b798rr?logcode=p

I've test driven the car, and it was what furnished my question about the 4200. It's a nice enough car that is undergoing a little cosmetic work but on driving it left me feeling a little cold as opposed to my 3200.
I also thought it a little high on price compared to the rest of the market and decided if I was to spend so much I would rather consider the GS that's currently on sale for less than £20K.
Neil.