Nice looking BiTurbo.

SimonCC

Nice car, and would make a cheap occasional fun car. Question is how much could this possibly hurt you in the pocket once you get it home?

What are the known issues that can be checked for and used to as a bartering tool?

zagatoes30

Looks nice although not sure about the interior.

Why do people post ads like this with so little information

Andyk

Wonder what racing spec means.....So its not a racing then...just has its spec ??

outrun

If it's not riddled with tin worm, it looks like a reasonably priced project. Rust is the killer, not mechanicals.

Andyk

I loved the last 222 4V which had a spoiler bit across the bottom of the windscreen but the same front as this one.......But as you say most will have some rust on had some rust fixed...

dickyb

Wonder what racing spec means.....So its not a racing then...just has its spec ??

There seems to be a **** up with the UK registration document as the V5 refers to it as a Racing which it definitely isn't (maybe whoever imported it originally was told it was a Racing) and it also says the capacity is 2 litre which I don't think it is. The car has been listed a couple of times on Ebay but it looks like its now been passed on to the trade. I guess the current vendor has little expertise on Biturbos and is going by what he has been told and the (incorrect) documentation. Having seen a pic of the engine bay, the car has the 18v motor which at that age should be a 2.8 as the 2 litre engines were all 24v by that time. I would guess that this car is either a 222SE with the later lights added on or it might be a 222SR with the spoiler at the base of the windscreen missing, either way its not a Racing and doesn't seem to have any of the spec of a Racing.

Catalan3200

Is it me or are the shut lines on the doors huge? Are they all like that or is it the white paint job?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk