GS 90k up and now 18500

Andyk

If you are going to keep her I would say yes.....If you can get another k off her then I think she would be a great keeper...Lovely colour inside and out...

BRR

It's a nice car, terrible advert though. these are not run of the mill cars and it immediately puts me off when i see an advert that wouldn't even do a £2k Focus justice

Andyk

I know what you're saying Dave....26/28k seems to be the going rate for a good GS these days with under 50k on the clock but as soon as you get over that the money falls off them...It would seem..

both cars look lovely and if I had the cash and wanted a GS to keep the 90k miles would be very tempting.......The ADG car is also a very lovely example.

Smasher

I was looking at one the same colour for sale in Bristol, it was for sale on autotrader, 60K on the clock, and up for £19K, i think he has raised the price to 21K now, maybe he had the interior sorted. It was taty in a few places, outside was spotless. I would say that its a bargin compared to the one mentioned here, and if someone want a budget priced gransport the one in Bristol is very nice.