GT S with brown leather - Love it

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
That is gorgeous. Lot of car for the money, as well.

I notice it's on 39k miles and has a recent new clutch. I'm on 31k and feel a large expense heading my way. Probably before the centenary trip if I've got any sense. I'll get a clutch reading tomorrow and prepare myself for a painful bill!

ENZ525

That is gorgeous. Lot of car for the money, as well.

I notice it's on 39k miles and has a recent new clutch. I'm on 31k and feel a large expense heading my way. Probably before the centenary trip if I've got any sense. I'll get a clutch reading tomorrow and prepare myself for a painful bill!

Each to their own Adam, of course...but if the car is driving well, to me, doesn't really matter how many miles its done, or what the reading says, 6, 16 or 60% worn...

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Enz. Arguably that car would be more desirable than one on 25k and the original clutch.

Any guidelines on when a clutch should be replaced. Or should I wait for the slipping to start?

ENZ525

Hi Enz. Arguably that car would be more desirable than one on 25k and the original clutch.

Any guidelines on when a clutch should be replaced. Or should I wait for the slipping to start?

Again, each to their own Adam... but not really, to me...if the one with 25k miles is driving right, it would make no difference that it was on the original clutch.

If it is slipping, then of course it is time to get it checked out...

ENZ525

I can understand that :D...
but no real guarantee, the reading can show 10% worn and the car will drive like a dog (with only 3 legs)...or show 80% worn and drive beautifully :D

lofty

That interior would work well with Grigio Granito as it has a slight brown tinge to it in the sunshine.

Andyk

Agree lofty....Any of the greys would look good...Possibly red or white as well....maybe....

Rwc13

Agree, would look stunning in a white car too. And very Italian. We do tend to be a little conservative (unsophisticated even?) with our car colour choices.......