GT 100k up

Rwc13

Looks in lovely condition, and just shows the cars and engines can comfortably do this kind of mileage if they are well maintained. Makes you wonder why GTs/GSs/4200s are seen as so mileage sensitive........

Contigo

Sponsor
Been offered an AM V8 Vantage with only 18k miles on it for a similar price to this which makes the AM seem a real bargain. Anyone owned one?

Chrisbassett

Looks in lovely condition, and just shows the cars and engines can comfortably do this kind of mileage if they are well maintained. Makes you wonder why GTs/GSs/4200s are seen as so mileage sensitive........

It's one I don't understand, can only think it's because they are "supercars" and everyone thinks they are highly strung and as fragile as a Diva's self esteem, when apparently they are pretty much de-tuned and bulletproof.

Andyk

Someone on here went from a 3200 AC to a V8 Vantage and loved it.....Me I would go for it as its still after all these years one of if not best looking 2 seater you can buy......Some say its not that fast so I would drive it and see what you think....Me I love them....

BJL

Great advert. Agree with Dicky on price. I wouldn't mind betting he was offered nearer 20k by the trade. A years warranty would be 3k at that mileage.

It's only the UK that are paranoid about mileage, on the continent you see loads of 3 year old fezzers, massers and porkers with 40k klm on the clock. I think we were brainwashed by the very early examples that became money pits once the warranty ran out

Rwc13

Yes, not that fast, and a bit of a blunt instrument driving wise imho, but make a great noise with the right back box and still feel quite special. The post 2008/9 second iteration cars are said to be significantly better than the early cars

philw696

Been offered an AM V8 Vantage with only 18k miles on it for a similar price to this which makes the AM seem a real bargain. Anyone owned one?

Nice if you can live with the chavved up Ford Fiesta key. Be an individual and stay Italian.

BJL

What is that is shown when you turn the key 'Emotion passion and flatuations' or something like that.

Had a go in one once, had to have all my fillings re done

philw696

If it drops that low Dicky my wife has approved that i can have another Maserati to my collection.

MAF260

Pretty car, but not for me. I drove a couple before I bought my GS. I came away cold, saw the light and bought a Maser!

dem maser

It is too much....25k max...a goot GT with low miles is 30k?

In all seriousness, if it was 20k id have asked if he would take the AC as part ex......

Its too expensive for a car where you would struggle to sell on

safrane

Recall back in 2009 going to Le Touquet with friends in a variety of cars...MBs, Lotus Masers and a couple of Astons. I was struck that the V8 Vantage was 45k and my 4200 was £19k...was it worth the extra? No I did not think so...but as the years has passed and Maserati have yet to replace thier small coupe???!!!