GT 100k up

dem maser

I like the vantage, would i have one over a GS? No......

They are common here, and also i dont think they have aged well....that nose is doing my head in....i do like them though and the sound

Tilum

Been offered an AM V8 Vantage with only 18k miles on it for a similar price to this which makes the AM seem a real bargain. Anyone owned one?
What is that is shown when you turn the key 'Emotion passion and flatuations' or something like that. Had a go in one once, had to have all my fillings re done
I like the vantage, would i have one over a GS? No...... They are common here, and also i dont think they have aged well....that nose is doing my head in....i do like them though and the sound

I agree with the above sentiments TBH. Yes the AM Vantage looks great, but they are becoming far too common in the UK, and as a consequence they seem to have lost that 'special feel' that you should get when you're in a car like that. This may not be helped by AM's design not changing in years! Having driven the V8 Vantage Roadster with a view to buying one, all I can say is that I was very disappointed! Whilst the exhaust sounded quite throaty, the engine sounded terrible, and as for 'Sportshift'? ... Don't get me started!!! It was dreadful, and that was even with the 'improved' Sportshift II version! Admittedly I've not tried the latest incarnation (Sportshift III), but TBH I've gone off the idea of the Vantage. The only way I'd get one now is if I were to just have one for a couple of months just to scratch that Aston itch!

Andyk

Must say I hardly ever see a V8 Vantage on the road by me......I see more Maserati to be honest........But that's what you get for living away from the cities i suppose.........

dem maser

Good to be away from Cities.....when your in one all you see is Maseratis and Astons and the special feeling of those cars goes.....

Andyk

Not a city person Dem.....I love being close to Bristol and Cardiff but far enough away to be in the countryside...

Andyk

It's very relaxing at times Dem........which much cleaner air to breath in ....

Contigo

Sponsor
Will test drive it this week and see. Even if I buy it, drive it for few months and knock it out for mid 30's I can say I've ticked the box and had one. Will keep the 3200 though!

Contigo

Sponsor
Oh you know we were talking about those Qashqai lease deals at the pub before the ace meet? I ordered one in the end around £240 a month for top of range Tekna diesel (fully loaded) on 2 years. May delivery. Will look like this.

1947813_10152876861985016_1067107055_n.jpg

dem maser

the new one? the deals they were giving me where the old one...can you let me know what dep they wanted?

Contigo

Sponsor
Yes test drove both back to back and the 1.2 Turbo petrol (DigT) is actually really decent to drive. At low round town speeds it pulls well but took quite a bit of thrashing at motorway speeds to realy make progress and overtaking was quite a task. The emissions on the 1.5DCi diesel mean it is free road tax and I also included maintenance which gives me free servicing, free tyres etc.....

The DCi does claimed 74mpg combined but let's say 60mpg real world and I'm happy with that.

The deposit was a 6 x monthly so will be about £1600 for first month payment then 23 monthlies afterwards...