Stunning 3200 For Sale

Marti

Hi guys, looking at selling my 3200 auto in Sebring Blu on a 2002 plate it's registered late December 2002 and is one of the very last ones registered .80400 miles with full maserati service history.

Been looked after by McGrath Maserati for the last couple of years, 400 miles ago had all new brake discs and pads all genuine maserati , all new front and rear suspension genuine maserati , knock sensors, obviously oil and filter changes this service came to over £6k

Had a Larni sport back boxes fitted, carbon rear spoiler car runs and looks amazing been very well cared for with lots of paperwork and receipts from new that goes with the car.

I load up pictures shortly as is storage but collecting weekend and then will get detailed.

Not sure what to ask for ....any ideas or pm me with an offer. Can be viewed at any time and happy for an inspection which I'm happy to pay for if you purchase

Thanks Martin

Contigo

Sponsor
Shame to see you selling Marti.

As for pricing it is so hard to say really as you know that the market can show a car with low miles at 10k and then one with higher miles on for say 15k. As normal it is down to the owner I think with these cars, if the owner can demonstrate that the car has been well looked after and has documentation and knowledge to back it all up then it will sell at the right price.

For a later car like yours with the miles and recent service and work I'd say it could fetch up to 12k. Put loads of detail into the advert with pics and it will sell. It may take a good couple of months as these cars whilst desirable have a limited market audience.

hodroyd

Marti,
Sorry to hear you are selling, are you looking for another trident to replace it..?? I would say if you have good history and it's a late 2002, even though it's high miles you could possibly ask £12.5K, depends on condition. It's the mileage that knocks the price, we all know the engines will do that easily, but not all punters do..!!
Cheers
R

Marti

Marti,
Sorry to hear you are selling, are you looking for another trident to replace it..?? I would say if you have good history and it's a late 2002, even though it's high miles you could possibly ask £12.5K, depends on condition. It's the mileage that knocks the price, we all know the engines will do that easily, but not all punters do..!!
Cheers
R

Thanks for the reply's so far, yes staying maserati looking for a two seater strad, we about the £12k mark short so hence the 3200 needs to go, don't want it to go but misses seen the car she wants

Marti

Once I got pictures and a detailed description can I put the add in the classified part of this forum?

hodroyd

Marti,
Contact Conaero on here with the details and I am sure he will try and help out with posting your car..!!
Cheers
R