White GranTurismo GTS MC for sale

Tilum

Hi Bob, in what way is it rare? I've seen quite a few white GranTurismo 'S' models with 'MC Sport Line' accessories fitted. It seems that the 'MC Sport Line' options seem to be predominantly fitted to white GTs/GCs. Maybe it's because black finish of the carbon-fibre stands out against the white body paint.

T

hodroyd

T, how does the 4.2GT compare to your current, or is it an unfair comparison, is there a big difference..??

bigbob

Hi Bob, in what way is it rare? I've seen quite a few white GranTurismo 'S' models with 'MC Sport Line' accessories fitted. It seems that the 'MC Sport Line' options seem to be predominantly fitted to white GTs/GCs. Maybe it's because black finish of the carbon-fibre stands out against the white body paint.

T

Personally I don't like white cars with all the black carbon added - waste of money to my mind. That said people having been asking for this sort of stuff and it proves popular. Maybe it's fickle customers so the cars turn over fast - this one has 3 owners - so it looks like there are more than there are?

Tipmethewink

Personally I don't like white cars with all the black carbon added - waste of money to my mind. That said people having been asking for this sort of stuff and it proves popular. Maybe it's fickle customers so the cars turn over fast - this one has 3 owners - so it looks like there are more than there are?
I think you're bang on. Most of the time I like them with all the bits on but sometimes I think it ruins them.