2005 Maserati 4200 GT Coupe Manual - facelift, 16k miles....top dollar...£23K

Andyk

Low miles mind you Frank and I've seen more expensive ones with more miles on for sale recently....but it is manual which isn't the big seller...

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Been for sale for an age. Not seen a manual sell above £20k for about 5 years.

Parisien

......good to see he testing the waters again..........in the current climate of GS prices heading up.........;)

P

safrane

Just noted he has now put the service history on the site...If I read that correctly, NO SERVICE SINCE 2008!!!!!!

Parisien

...pass on by then.................but....a good negotiating point....take £5K off it.......pre inspection!!!

P

SimonCC

Why are manuals not popular chaps?

I'd love to try one to compare to the CC box. I would have thought it a great driving experience to have this beautiful engine going through a manual box...

Are they unreliable? Please explain all - am still a little bit wet behind the ears here... :unsure:

Contigo

Sponsor
Nothing wrong with them mate, proper drivers car the manual. Clutch life may be somewhat shorter than the CC but I don't always believe that.

Parisien

Takes a while to warm up.....ie after 38 miles....;)....cables prone to stretching...need re adjusted etc...only 10% of range sold were manuals

P

JonH

I've been to this guys set up some months ago in cardiff and got given the run around big time......wasted my time, didn't reply to calls, when i did get through kept pushing the prices up......he's had a few 4200's for sale for a while now.
Happy to talk it through with anyone if you wish, just PM me.

nfm

That's a bit harsh Frank :)

Warms up after just a few miles and based on postings here suspect F1 pump is more an issue than stretched cables? Also I thought clutches lasted longer in manuals?

Future classic, all that flappy paddle stuff common as muck now :)

Parisien

...the truth will out Nigel.....but only to 'em wot matters......

Nice not following the herd , and then not even following the flock....the manual drivers....;)

P