Alfa 159 - seeking those with knowledge

CatmanV2

There was one just like that at the garden centre this afternoon. Mrs Catman and I both said how lovely it looked.
C

zagatoes30

159 in Ti spec is a pretty car, pity that underneath it is GM quality which does let things down somewhat.

MAF260

159 in Ti spec is a pretty car, pity that underneath it is GM quality which does let things down somewhat.
I'll keep everyone posted on any build quality issues. Done about 300 miles in her since yesterday, so getting to know her better. The engine is a peach for a diesel and has averaged 38mpg so far, a world away from the GS! I've covered all sorts of roads this weekend and the car has performed well. I've even found that she's fitted with sensors for lights and wipers - both a surprise when they came on. We've been out shopping as a family in her today (Bicester wasn't closed, sadly) and everyone said how comfortable she is to ride in. Happy so far, she's definitely growing on me.

dunnah01

Done about 1k miles in my 3.2 Q4 Sportwagon over the past 3 weeks since picking it up - must admit to being very happy with the performance - especially in the rain we had the other week.