Hello fellow Sports Maserati Members

Andyk

Sounds like that's the same one. I take it the "clack leather" was a typo?!? Or did you think that the red stitching clashed with the black leather?!? LOL. TBH, the red stitching isn't as bold/brash as it might appear in some photos, as it has a slight silky finish to it. The car had black leather and black alcantara (which helped give a nice contrast to the cabin compared with an all black leather interior). It had red stitching in both the leather and the alcantara (most dealerships don't realise you can spec contrasting stitching for both sections!) It had the Matt Graphite (off-black) MC wheels, with gloss red calipers (which are standard on the MC). I've gone for the same wheels again, but have spec'd the Matt Anodised red calipers, which give the car a more stealth-like look and also suit the matt finish of the wheels. It had the Aerodynamic (Carbon-fibre) Package and carbon fibre & leather steering wheel, which I've gone for again. But this time I've added the Evolution carbon packages (both 1 & 2) as well. There are a few more tweaks, but you'll know doubt see them soon (either in pics or at a Maserati meet).
Yep, it does kinda make you stand up and take notice, as it has a real presence about it LOL. Thanks for the positive comments :thanks2:

hahaha...Yes typo....Love the spec .... very jealous....

Tilum

As like all best laid plans... :banghead2:
...Unfortunately the guy that was going to take photos today was unable to make it. So I had to rely on my compact camera. The pics aren't SLR quality, but at least they're better than the ones I took using my phone's camera last week (pre-collection). Hope you all like:-

MC2 04-001 (P1020306)-.jpg

MC2 03-002 (P1020305)-.jpg

MC2 03-003 (P1020304).jpg

MC2 03-004 (P1020303)-.jpg

More pics to follow...

Andyk

Bloody stunning and for me the only colour to have on a Grancab MC....Black just suits the car......Mean as ****...

CliveP1

that is lovely but for me not sure of black alloys just makes them look small, must be the illusion. but have to say enjoy one of the best looking soft tops.

Parisien

.......:)........basically Nikos.......with English....you make it up as you go along.............

P

Mr.Cambio

....hmmm....to know all this argo dog ball thing, i have to have been born in the UK :)

OR....

Settle my business in the UK...

Parisien

.......nooooo...you're doing fine....your lexicon....is broader than nearly every one of the native born speakers on the forum.....;)

P

Tilum

A real beauty....
Thanks Andy :D

Wow what a stunner, look forward to seeing her in the flesh tomorrow.
Thanks Stephen. Tomorrow should be awesome :D See you at the convoy meeting point fella.

Wow...aint that the dogs thingmebobs!!!
Thanks P LOL. Yeah, you're not the 1st person to describe it like that (although their version wasn't quite so delicately put!).

great shape, congrats.
.......now what does that mean?
...hmmm....to know all this argo dog ball thing, i have to have been born in the UK ...OR....Settle my business in the UK...:)
Thanks Nikos. A lot of English sayings don't make much sense, so us Brits must be mad! Where are you (and your business) currently?

Thanks for all the great comments guys. I'll try and post some interior shots soon (when I get round to cropping the photos etc.) Having said that, the photos that Riad will take at tomorrow's Maserati Centenary photoshoot are bound to be better than my amateur efforts.

Cheers,
T