Maserati GranTurismo S

DougieMc

Pahhh Holden badges how dare ya.
Only joking
Monaro is a great value for money hoot of a car.
And between some good independants and a small handful of enthusiatic main dealers they are sensible priced for maintanance.

Unfortunately it was also how i first met SJC

hodroyd

Scotty,
Best of luck with your sale, it's a lovely looking car and low mileage..!!
We all have our opinions and are free to air them on here, don't take offence it's quite normal and so long as it does not create any antagonism it's usually good fun and healthy banter..!!
Cheers
R

sjc

Pahhh Holden badges how dare ya.
Only joking
Monaro is a great value for money hoot of a car.
And between some good independants and a small handful of enthusiatic main dealers they are sensible priced for maintanance.

Unfortunately it was also how i first met SJC
Lol!
I was one of the original pioneers!!........and to think I'm still trying to big up your brand!!

Andyk

The VXR8 has always appealed to me....Reminds me of a modern day Lotus Carlton......Very imposing on the road.

Andyk

Dougie, tell me more....SJC says big up 'your brand'...What's your link with these cars mate....

Sorry Scotty for the thread hijack...we are good at that on here mate...

sjc

Dougie, tell me more....SJC says big up 'your brand'...What's your link with these cars mate....

He'll correct me if I'm wrong, but Dougie is effectively the driving force behind the VXR brand in the UK, and has done wonders for the Monaro /VXR8 halo, with his helpfulness to owners, enthusiasm for the cars and no little bonkers tail-out enthusiasm ( in the right circumstances of course!). I bought one of 12 HSV GTS-R's from a private importer in 2001 kept if for 5 brilliant years,and then convinced my best mate to buy a new Monaro in early 2006 (swapping from his M3 hence my comments above).The day he picked it up brand spanking new from Greens of Rainham, complete with re-map and very loud Wortec exhaust was also the Australia day/HSV/Monaro meet at the Ace Cafe, culminating in a late night convoy through the City with loads of Aussies jumping in front of the cars not believing their own eyes. I seem to remember that Dougie may have been the leader that night in a 600BHP Ute, with us both in the new Monaro trying to keep and said mate worrying if it really was the best way to run-in a new car!.......
(And apologies also for thread hijack Scotty!)

DougieMc

Im VXR Brand Manager at Vauxhall head office
I do the promotion, specing, pricing, events etc etc for the brand.
But as a car nut anyway its basically dream job.
And having the V8's in aswell as the volume Corsas and Astras it makes it an awesome line up and all good fun.
Been filming VXR videos from 6 to 6 all week through the night this week pretty cool stuff

sjc

Im VXR Brand Manager at Vauxhall head office
I do the promotion, specing, pricing, events etc etc for the brand.
But as a car nut anyway its basically dream job.
And having the V8's in aswell as the volume Corsas and Astras it makes it an awesome line up and all good fun.
Been filming VXR videos from 6 to 6 all week through the night this week pretty cool stuff
Not a bad advert for you above then from me then, just put the cheque in the post as agreed....

DougieMc

Not a bad advert for you above then from me then, just put the cheque in the post as agreed....

Hahaha we must have crossed over
Cheers for the kind words
It just works cause we are all enthusiasts so all good fun
Will post the vids up and pics when they are completed

Scotty

UPDATE

I have decided to sell the car privately so if anybody has any questions then please contact me directly.

I have updated the first post to reflect the current situation.

Thanks for looking.

Andyk

UPDATE

I have decided to sell the car privately so if anybody has any questions then please contact me directly.

I have updated the first post to reflect the current situation.

Thanks for looking.

Hope you she sells fo you soon Scotty...Suprised she hasn't as it looks so much better than the usual black leather..

Scotty

Because everybody loves pictures :cool:

Maser3.jpg

photo.jpg

d164cb28-c424-48b1-95f6-fae85607bd33.jpg

image.jpeg

Excuse the crappy iPhone pictures.

Andyk

lovely.....two of my fav cars...GT S and CSL....God, wish I had kept my CSL....

Blu Elettrico

Stunning pics especially the first one. Love the Curio interior. Hope she doesn't sell so you have to keep it!!