Silverstone Classic and Maserati Centenary parade.

BigR

You're getting a blow by blow account of my (first-world) problems...! Now apparently having a new Ghibli (petrol) in place. Hopefully I can blag my way with the window sticker / reg no......

safrane

Petrol ehhhh....well at least you wont have to turn the stereo up too much to cover the clatter.

digger1dog

I have a spare ticket for Sunday and a form for the lap if you are interested call me on 07715993908 Harvey

Neilf1965

7824861dc3f46e84dc3bee91019e9fa6.jpg

All ready for the morning....... :)

Phil H

I spoke to someone at Silverstone a few minutes ago. He arrived at Silverstone at around 9.00 am this morning and it then took an hour to get into the circuit!

PH

CatmanV2

At least it didn't rain this evening.

Very shiny car.

Probably less shiny after the dew, but hey ho

C

roger102

They didn't check the window sticker vs the reg no today so you should be fine. A great days racing was had.

You're getting a blow by blow account of my (first-world) problems...! Now apparently having a new Ghibli (petrol) in place. Hopefully I can blag my way with the window sticker / reg no......

Bobby Dandruff

Last minute call for anyone with a spare infield parking and/or parade pass.

It will be a shame to have to leave my Gran Turismo in a public car park away from all the other Maseratis tomorrow :-(

Klive

Long queue of members at the Wellington bridge fast at the moment. Anticipating the entrance onto the track. I counted 215 cars in total.

EnzoMC

fantastic day, great turn out, about 240 cars. great to meet some members again.

Blonde and T doing more than 20 on the track... my excuse was to keep them in camera view ;)

the MC12 was amazing

Chrisbassett

Great day, everyone. Nice to put some faces to names and catch up with others. Think I managed to get up to 30-ish at one point...then carry on til I hit the end of the straight.

So glad to have been part of it all...see you all to do it again in another 100 years.

philw696

Should have been loads of room we had 964 Fezzas on track there 2 years ago.
Ferrari have already been in touch as they are aiming to be at that this September.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I managed 100mph in a 3200 up the straight too. Great day out, super to put so many faces to names ;)