Black GS eBay

hodroyd

Does not look bad, needs a new wheel to be fair and the mark on the techno cloth needs sorting out..!! 2004, 41K miles, for just short of £25K..?? I would have thought the price is a little high considering the issues, year and the mileage, but GS's are selling and it might go at that, or near..!! Is this your car..??

Marti

Love the service invoice with sundries at 5% of labour.

That's Bill McGrath for you........and charge you £60 petrol then VAT on top so paying double the VAT!!!!!!, My last service was around the £5k so had a sur-charge of around £250 .....for nuts and bolts and silicone and grease they say!!!!!!!!

Marti

Never again with them, the worst experience I have ever had and nearly turned my back on the whole Maserati brand cause how I was dealt with by BM . If anybody has work done by them , also watch out for how long the work and parts are covered for! ...not as long as you think!!!

Contigo

Sponsor
Got to be Maserati shed from now on then Marti... Try Mike next... Knows em like the back of his hand

Marti

BM is Just over a mile from my house but I be taking my money elsewhere, not sure who at the moment.

Sorry "bold" hijacking your thread........... Back on track that's a lovely looking GS.

Andyk

This car has been for sale a few times I believe....I think it's the best use of tech cloth I've seen..The cream and black goes really well together.......I like....

Rwc13

Yes, like that, like the interior combination, and it looks like a pretty decent spec too. Be interesting to see where it ends up considering the current pricing of cars at similar mileage

conaero

Forum Owner
That looks pretty good, agreed the seat and wheel need sorting but thats not really too bad, £400 for the seat seems steep, if you can get the fabric from a salvage car and remove the seat yourself, a reputable upholsterer will sort the for £150, Emblem have one opposite they use, I would start there.

BRR

I really like that, the interior combo works really well. BM's prices are crazy, definitely wouldn't be taking my car there

Andyk

Ah yes remember when it was for sale at ADG.......The colour combo just works so well.....

safrane

I saw thiz at ADG previously...photos do not do the trim justice...it looks great in the flesh.