Black GS eBay

conaero

Forum Owner
Can't work this market out, ok it's not an LE but the mileage is sensible and the condition great.

Obviously you could have the car for early £20k's sounds like a bit of a bargain.

Spend some time and £2k and you could have it retrmed in full leather, all in costing you £23-24k and a dealer would have the car up for £30k

Andyk

Not sure I would retrim Matt....This is the best use I've seen for the tech cloth...Reall like the black cloth with the cream.......I was thinking the same that it could be a great buy if all OK with the car....

outrun

I've seen the tech cloth appearing on Ebay for peanuts. If you can track that down, it's an easy peasy repair.

Good value for someone.

conaero

Forum Owner
Not sure I would retrim Matt....This is the best use I've seen for the tech cloth...Reall like the black cloth with the cream.......I was thinking the same that it could be a great buy if all OK with the car....

Me neither Andy, just illustrating that if it did, it would be worth £28k ish.

conaero

Forum Owner
I would have bought that you know if I hadn't the one I have, and cheap tax too.

So has anyone worked out the GranSport used values yet, I know I haven't.

The only thing I have worked out is average/good cars over £30k don't sell.

Andyk

Yep, Dicky sold one a week or so ago but in general I agree with Matt as most of the ones over 30k are still for sale and have been for months....

Team GCR

Well I sent the seller a message on Wednesday asking to view the car and so far no reply.

Maybe that has something to do with why the car hasn't sold?

safrane

Andy,

I would and have asked but no reply...very strange...wonder if he is doing it for the wife to see he is at least trying