Bruntingthorpe On Your Marks 2014

Andyk

All with a week to go I just wnat to make sure the names below are all coming along ......... Ideally you need to be at the Hinckley Island Hotel by 07:45 as that's the time we will leave or at Brunty by 08:30.

We really needed over 20 for the gate and currently at 17...Do we have any more takers........?

Interest so far

10. Ambient69

12. JohnWood

Passes sent
1.Drewf
2.Highlander
3.2b1ask1
4.Grinzzz
5.EnzoMC
6.JUsthb
7.Petbri
8.Andyk
9.Adam - Possible...
10.Blu Electtrco
11.FCZ360
12. MAF260
13.Catalan3200
14. Adrian (C63 AMG)
15.Maser Wale
16.Dave

MAF260

Andy - that list is confusing and needs tidying up - you still have Blu and Newton down twice.

conaero

Forum Owner
Was planning to come to this...not to take part but to pay my money and witness you lot trash your tires but unfortunately I return from a family holiday late on Saturday so I won't be able to make it.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still a possible edging towards probable. Mrs N has a knackered back / neck and an exam looming so I'm caught between the glamorous responsibilities of being a house-husband, chauffeur, tech-support and a strong desire to be at Brunti.

drewf

Andy,

Do we have some sort of ticketing system on the gate this year, so we know who has paid and not? I remember we talked a little about something like this last year, after seeing the Auto Adrenaline lot dishing out tickets. Doesn't need to be anything fancy - a book of raffle tickets would do it. We could also operate a 'Fast Pass' system with a time slot for later return, assuming the queues become long enough to make that useful. Thoughts?

Susie is happy to help out on the gate too...

Blu Elettrico

Good idea Drew, we'll bring a book if raffle tickets with us along with a cash tin. I'm sure the girls can sort out a suitable system whilst we have fun!!

Andyk

Great idea....Raffle tickets will give it some kind of order..........We should have a few books with different colours......E.G red for GS/4200/3200.........green for GT ............ yellow for Merc AMG...lets face it the AMG was one the most popular.......................

Andyk

or we could make it simple with one book..........Which seems the better option.

MAF260

or we could make it simple with one book..........Which seems the better option.
Agreed. More than 1 book could get confusing! Each ticket to be handed to the driver so we know who's paid and for how many laps (some pay for more than 1)
It's a possibility we could have 2 AMGs this year depending on what Frank turns up in. We could also definitely do with more GTSs as they're always very popular - only 1 definite at the moment?

fcz360

Sparky
Agreed. More than 1 book could get confusing! Each ticket to be handed to the driver so we know who's paid and for how many laps (some pay for more than 1)
It's a possibility we could have 2 AMGs this year depending on what Frank turns up in. We could also definitely do with more GTSs as they're always very popular - only 1 definite at the moment?

the GTS is looking doubtful at the moment as the engine is in bits, the AMG is about to go and the Fez is in for wishbones so time is ticking at the moment.

Grinzzz

Great idea....Raffle tickets will give it some kind of order..........We should have a few books with different colours......E.G red for GS/4200/3200.........green for GT ............ yellow for Merc AMG...lets face it the AMG was one the most popular.......................
Oi! Actually you're probably not far off right - who'd want to go in the odd old looking thing :)

Catalan3200

Service booked in with Marios on Wednesday so should be in fine fettle for the day. Mrs Catalan joining me for the day. As we don't live far away will be rocking up in the morning & then heading back to the restaurant to work in the evening. Looking forward to a mega I day out!

MAF260

Service booked in with Marios on Wednesday so should be in fine fettle for the day. Mrs Catalan joining me for the day. As we don't live far away will be rocking up in the morning & then heading back to the restaurant to work in the evening. Looking forward to a mega I day out!
It'll be a great day as always, looking forward to seeing you there.

Andyk

Adam, really hope you can make it as the draw last year was the GT's and you are our sole GT if Franks is in bits........

Anyone heard from Ambient as he has not been on here for a while and I've tried to get hold of him

MAF260

Adam, really hope you can make it as the draw last year was the GT's and you are our sole GT if Franks is in bits........

Anyone heard from Ambient as he has not been on here for a while and I've tried to get hold of him
Andy - Miles is bringing his (stunning!) GTS so there will be at least one regardless, but more will definitely help as they're extremely popular.

Gixerboy

Hi Guys,

Our Holiday Plans have changed, so will be around next week ..is there room for my old QP?

cheers
Dave