Dick Lovett now have a Ghibli

Maser Sod

Yeah, they asked me before Xmas if I would like a ride in it. Not had the free time to go up yet.

davy83

I think the new Ghibli looks great, and although i am a Petrol head i am glad to see the diesel offering as this is where sales will go. It looks great.

philw696

Carrs in Exeter have one for me I don't like the boot and the back brakes so cheap skate. Should have Brembos all around. Very nice in side though.

richardstrudwick

Rear is my favourite view!

I bought a blue one from DL so that could be my car, but I got them to change the wheels to next size up.

Love the 21" wheels but heard the ride is too rough.

Andyk

Hi Richard....our first Ghibli owner I think...Let see some pictures when you get a chance.

kin

Hope I am not going to offend anyone here with my very first post! The rear end looks similar to the Lexus IS, the front headlight design similar to previous shape Merc CLS, albeit slimmer, looking at it head on, its similar to Infiniti FX, big grill and slim headlight design, just my 2 p worth.

BUT I LOVE IT!! :jpheart:

CatmanV2

Welcome, Kin. I doubt anyone will be offended more than fatally :)

Personally, I rather like it as well.

C

richardstrudwick

Hope you are enjoying your car. Is it a diesel?

Thanks bigbob, yes the diesel.

I previously had a GTS so this is like a complete reversal. It is so comfortable and relaxing to drive and I love just majestically cruising along.

Yes I would have liked a Ghibli S but apart from being 15k more, I would be back into an adrenalin rush and the Ghibli doesn't ride like a sports car. I would have rather kept the GTS.

Very happy with purchase.

Things I would have changed if I had made the spec and not bought stock car, but I was too impatient!

Colour is beautiful BUT you can watch the dust settle five minutes after cleaning so I possibly may have gone for silver.
Skyhook suspension for me is waste of time as I always want a soft ride in the diesel.
Carbon fibre trim is very expensive but glad I have it as I hate the wood effect.
Wish I had keyless entry and rear camera, well worth the cost. (oddly the boot is keyless entry)