Brooklands Autoitalia 2014

beautifulbusso

Thanks!

Any ideas on how to participate in the hill climb and/or laps of MB World? :-/

From what I remember from last year, you register on the day, go to a briefing for the hill climb. For the parade lap, I'd assume it's the same again, I'm doing the parade lap with the GTA guys.

Hope that's some help :)

EnzoMC

will be going again this year but this time not sure if to take Gransport or Alfa :) as its the 1st Alfa to own

beautifulbusso - if only Alfa keep that engine view in your avatar, the Spider is all black and plastic :(

beautifulbusso

will be going again this year but this time not sure if to take Gransport or Alfa :) as its the 1st Alfa to own

beautifulbusso - if only Alfa keep that engine view in your avatar, the Spider is all black and plastic :(

Thanks for the compliment sir, it's nice knowing people appreciate the work :)

Chrisbassett

I'm now going solo looking after the nipper, so chances of spending a whole day here are low at the moment. Plan to make an appearance if the weather is good.

midlifecrisis

Ira and I will be coming, there plenty of history at Brooklands and I've never been so hopefully it'll be a warmer day as it's a bit more open than Bristol methinks.

We'll be trying to get there early via the A31/M27/M3 etc

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
I'm planning an early start on Saturday to arrive around 8.30 but confess to this being weather-dependent for me. :smile:

Gaz

I'm staying in Woking on Friday night so i'll be somewhere close by early on, unless we get a bit sozzled on Friday :D

Trev Latter

I'm staying in Woking on the Friday too. staying at the De Vere Gorse Hill. Aiming to get there early evening if you fancy meeting up.

Gaz

I could well be up for that :) Sadly, being only an Alfa owner (for now) i'm at a Premier Inn :lol:

Trev Latter

I think my hotel may have been cheaper :shh: Nowt wrong with Alfas. Just about to replace my trusty old 159 with a Giulietta next week. None of the character of the "proper" Alfas I know, but still a whole lot better than all of the boring run of the mill stuff....and they're Italian.

Gaz

I think my hotel may have been cheaper :shh: Nowt wrong with Alfas. Just about to replace my trusty old 159 with a Giulietta next week. None of the character of the "proper" Alfas I know, but still a whole lot better than all of the boring run of the mill stuff....and they're Italian.

£29 :thumb1: Now unless you work for De Veres....

I'll see what time i'm likely to get there on the friday but a beer certainly sounds like a plan and a half :)

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
We can share that joy, Jon. Although I have only one to wake up he will have been at his school prom the night before so I may have to hose him down in the garden before we leave.

Anyone else heading along the A12, southern section of the M25?

beautifulbusso

We can share that joy, Jon. Although I have only one to wake up he will have been at his school prom the night before so I may have to hose him down in the garden before we leave.

Anyone else heading along the A12, southern section of the M25?

Well I'm in Takeley, so can meet up if you like? I'll be in a poverty spec 147 though!

Tilum

How have I not seen this one?!? Right, MC2 is 'booked' on Friday for my neighbours' girls prom. Sunday it may well be busy at Donington's Historic Festival for the Maserati Centenary Parade. But it looks like Saturday is free! :D

Having never done this before, do we just order normal 'punter' tickets and show up as early as possible to ensure a decent show spot?!? If so, I've never known such a set-up like this before LOL.

I'm in Derby, so will anyone else be coming from Derby/Nottingham direction?

T