2003 Spyder Cambiocorsa

spacehopper

Hi,
Im considering selling my Spyder and I thought I would offer it here first. (Or see what interest there is).
Its currently in heated storage, started and driven weekly, for the winter so please excuse the lack of pictures. I can take some tomorrow or mail you some from before it went into storage.
Its a 2003 Cambiocorsa in Silver with Red Leather.
It is also fitted with Skyhook suspension and Carbon Pack.
It has covered 26000 miles and has loads of history on file.
Clutch has been changed as has the Cambiocorsa pump (due to the relay failing).
Bodywork is in very good condition and new tyres have been fitted to the newly powdercoated wheels. I have had these done in Gunmetal Silver, which in my opinion looks far better (although may not be everyones opinion).
There are no faults whatsoever with the car.
If anyone is interested then it is open to any inspection although I am in Central Scotland.
I am also willing to assist with delivery if needed. I may be willing to accept a part exchange (Car, boat, bike, etc)
Let me know if you need any further information or tel number.
Thanks

Andyk

Welcome to the forum...although it sounds like a short stay if selling....Your carssounds lovely silvber on the dark wheels with red is perfect.....low miles as well and not asking silly mone like some low miles Spyders for sale.....Hope you get what you want for her.....Get some pictures up if you get chance as I'm sure that will help with the sale.

spacehopper

My money is on Central Scotland. ;-)

Spot on Needamaser! Im just outside Stirling.
Thanks for the comments guys.
I joined the Forum back in 2011 when I got the car and have used it for reference.
I was hoping to put a fair price on, given the condition and mileage I dont think Im asking too much for it (unlike most that are advertised).
The darker wheels do make a big difference with the colour combo, the originals were too Silver for my liking and now gives the car a slightly more aggresive look while still maintaining the sleek quality.
It also has a plastic rear window
If I dont sell it, I will be looking to upgrade it slightly with sensible mods. Hopefully you guys will keep me right with that!
Thanks again!

spacehopper

2 Months later and Im still undecided!! Took me so long to find this car in this condition the thought of parting with it is pretty agonising. Even out of all my other cars I still havent found anything I enjoy more.
The Maserati and my Alfa 75 are both coming out of storage this week so I will get some pics done and post them.

Pop some photos on Spacehopper..!!

spacehopper

Hi C,
Gunmetal (Powdercoated), Pics dont do them justice!
Can try and find out the exact colour.....cant remember exactly, had them done last year when I was going to advertise it but again, decided to keep it.
James