2003 Spyder Cambiocorsa

CatmanV2

Hi C,
Gunmetal (Powdercoated), Pics dont do them justice!
Can try and find out the exact colour.....cant remember exactly, had them done last year when I was going to advertise it but again, decided to keep it.
James

Hmm, very torn. Darker, or keep the original.

Tough call!

C

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
If you got the exhaust done and thrashed it on a regular basis, you would almost certainly keep it. Try it, you might like it. I did, and I'm keeping mine.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
That's beautiful. I love the colour combination - the burgundy with silver is terrific, and the wheels are the icing on the cake. Or perhaps under the cake, in thus case. Regardless, it's gorgeous. If I was in the market I'd bite your hand off but I hope for your sake you keep it and give it some proper use through the spring, summer and autumn.

PS - Benny's almost certainly right. His car / man marriage guidance almost always consists of recommendations to tinker with the exhaust and rekindle that lost lust. It works a treat.

CatmanV2

Thanks, Andy.

I'm going to have to make a call soon, but rather think I'll leave it until after Bruntingthorpe

C

hodroyd

Can we be very nosey and ask how much..?? It's nice to know the sort of values that owners can expect if they want to sell..!!