Another MC Victory

-Paul-

Same here......Is that the car Dicky has sold before ?

I was aware of this car when I bought 'the other one' from Dicky. It wasn't officially up for sale then. Looks in good condition though - bit of a calmer interior than mine (red carpets!).

Dicky I've been trying to ascertain how many more (if any) were registered in the UK after mine (31 July 2014). I don't suppose you have any info. on that and how many originally came to the UK? All research I've done suggests 9 or 10 left over here.

Really enjoying mine, it's getting some good use and anyone considering one of these then I'd highly recommend getting in quick.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
There were 15 UK MCV's in total in the UK, 12 2006 cars and 3 2007 cars. I believe yours was the last reg'd if my info is chronologically ordered, of which I'm unaware.

The breakdown of colours are:

10 Blu Victory, 4 Nero Carbonio and 1 Grigio Touring. I believe, gathered from various sources, that 9 or 10 remain, of which 2 are Nero and 6-7 Blu Victory depending on what happened to the Grigio Touring car.

Andyk

Remember the silver one was for sale a number of years back and not far from me..Looked really good with the blue carbon fibre spoilers...

-Paul-

There were 15 UK MCV's in total in the UK, 12 2006 cars and 3 2007 cars. I believe yours was the last reg'd if my info is chronologically ordered, of which I'm unaware.

The breakdown of colours are:

10 Blu Victory, 4 Nero Carbonio and 1 Grigio Touring. I believe, gathered from various sources, that 9 or 10 remain, of which 2 are Nero and 6-7 Blu Victory depending on what happened to the Grigio Touring car.

Thanks Dicky! I Can't picture a Grigio Car with the spoilers. Anyone got any pictures of it?

Andyk

Only ever saw it when it was for sale ...not seen it since..

Attachments

• mcvicksoilc214748364829052010213303_1.jpg
    mcvicksoilc214748364829052010213303_1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 36
  • silveruw_640.jpg
    silveruw_640.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 36

-Paul-

Thanks!

Personally think the dark colour suits the spoilers better but then you at least get better contrast with the Grigio. I find people have to spend a bit of time around mine before they notivce the blue in the carbon, inside and out.

Another tester for those out there with the information......

Anyone know how many of the UK cars were built with the carbon interior pack?

I absolutely love it on mine (door sills, paddles, steering wheel and door inserts). I'm an absolute sucker for carbon as far as car interiors go.