Another MC Victory

Blox

15,000 miles in 6 years.....it's barely been used ! At £35k though it's going toe to toe with early GT's.....difficult choice.

Andyk

And thats the thing Ian....It is lovely and will sell but I just couldn't spend that sort of money on a Gransport lovely or not.....It is against some very good machines at that price....But as I said it is the best of the 4200 family for me and someone will snap it up. If you want the best I suppose you have to pa the price...

Marti

Two completely different cars, the MC victory is a very rare car on the road and have the road presence that always gives a second look, the GT although a lovely car can just fall in the mix of BMW and merc's . Been driving around Chelsea and and Oxford street area this weekend in 3200 got so many looks and pointing :) the GT park next to us wasn't even looked at .

Blox

I agree, they are different. Just saying that it's a difficult choice. My guess is that a lot of people would go GTS...

I also think London is a tad different than most places. Particularly Kensington and Chelsea ! Even I get bored of looking at Supercars when I'm up there working.

Rwc13

That is gorgeous, very tempted. Still trying to decide whether the GTS MC works as an everyday car for me, or whether i would be better with a Gransport as a weekend/fun car and something like an Abarth 595 as a weekday work runaround. I don't know whether it's because I see the 3200/4200/Gransport shape as starting to take on classic status, but I feel like they might feel a bit more special as a weekend/fun car than the GTS whilst it is still in production. Hmmmmmm............

dem maser

We are all different, what i would do if it as me is have a GS and a fiat for everyday.....love them

Andyk

That is gorgeous, very tempted. Still trying to decide whether the GTS MC works as an everyday car for me, or whether i would be better with a Gransport as a weekend/fun car and something like an Abarth 595 as a weekday work runaround. I don't know whether it's because I see the 3200/4200/Gransport shape as starting to take on classic status, but I feel like they might feel a bit more special as a weekend/fun car than the GTS whilst it is still in production. Hmmmmmm............

What a decision to have to make..Look forward to seeing what you do.

dem maser

MCV in the right colour and right miles or 5k more for a GTS......

It is difficult, but id have the MCV, 5k would buy me a GT V6 aswel......

EnzoMC

love that interior just not sure on the car colour but still would have it - whats the MCV colour to have is it still bianco fuji

Andyk

GS MCV should only be one colour....Victory Blue...Thats the one to have and the one that should be worth more in years to come I think.....Clue in the title..Gransport MC Victory..Why would you have any other colour.

mondie

That is stunning, would love to stick that in the shed for use on sunny day's. Problem is while its gorgeous to look at, there are other cars I would rather drive