Another MC Victory

Emtee

Seeing that reminds me why I lusted after the MCV before buying mine. Nothing's changed. Stunning motor car.

I personally could not pass that up in favour of a 4.2GT, not even a 4.7 unless it had Stradale at the end of it.

Emtee

The rarity of the MCV counts for a lot, for me at least. I see it as the best incarnation of that body shape (ducks to avoid incoming!!) I'll probably never see another outside of circles such as this, they ooze character and their values to date have been very robust. Can't say that about the GTS, though newer, technically better cars they are for sure,...

Andyk

The rarity of the MCV counts for a lot, for me at least. I see it as the best incarnation of that body shape (ducks to avoid incoming!!) I'll probably never see another outside of circles such as this, they ooze character and their values to date have been very robust. Can't say that about the GTS, though newer, technically better cars they are for sure,...

Miles, it is without a doubt the best incarnation of the 4200 shape....and prices show that. Also thing the Vickery blue ones will be more desirable in years to come as this was the original colour of the car....Keep hold mate ...or trade for my avatar......

Rwc13

Marios, it looks like you beat me to it. I had confirmed the car was still available with Safwat yesterday afternoon, and agreed by email they would hold the car pending taking a deposit from me first thing this morning when they were back in the office again. I clearly should have called them rather than leave them to call me this morning. Painful lesson learnt.........:(

marios kriticos

SPONSOR: Autosheild
I agreed and bought the car yesterday around 3.30 pm , I see your in manchester you can come over look at it and will have lunch if you want .

hodroyd

That's kind of you Marios, look but don't touch, but lunch with you would be worth it I suppose..!!:biggrin:

Rwc13

Marios

That is very kind and I appreciate your generous offer. Seems like we were talking to different people at Safwat at the same time about the same car. These things happen.

Funnily, I was planning to call you this morning to talk about the car, and about you giving it a good going over once I took possession. I drive past your place several times a week to pick my daughter up from Didsbury. I will call in and say hi in the very near future.

You have a very special car there I believe, and it would have tempted me out of GTS ownership. I am hoping that a similarly special Gransport will come along again soon. if you learn of one, please let me know.

Catch up with you soon.

Robert