Classic Car - Photo Shoot

zagatoes30

I did a classic car photo shoot with the SZ back in 2005, the cars were an Aston Zagato Spider, a Ghibli and the SZ thought you might like to see some of the pictures of all 3 together

timandrew_SZD5573.jpg
timandrew_SZD5759.jpg
timandrew_SZF5066.jpg

Last edited:

Andyk

Brilliant.....and the SZ must say looks stunning...and draws my eye more than the other two...

zagatoes30

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum, should be in the chat section I guess - I am sure there is a mod who can move it if necessary, must try harder ;)

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Wonderful car. As Andy says it's the SZ which stands out.

Thanks for posting, regardless of where it was posted!

Ewan

Makes it clear to see why it's the least successful AM Z. Not pretty. Unlike the Ghilbli...

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Personally, I think the Ghibli has the cleanest, least left-field design of the three and that where my money would go. However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I'll bet the owners of the other two would disagree with me!

Andyk

Makes it clear to see why it's the least successful AM Z. Not pretty. Unlike the Ghilbli...

With you on the Aston...Rememeber when it came out and its still not a great looking car....Not their greatest moment.

zagatoes30

What the Aston lacked in looks it made up in grunt, the number plate on this one is there for a reason and is was strikingly quick.

The Ghibli only came as the owners Shamal wouldn't start but it was lovely, although being a Primatist the interior was a bit OTT

timandrew_SZF5112.jpg

Andyk

What the Aston lacked in looks it made up in grunt, the number plate on this one is there for a reason and is was strikingly quick.

The Ghibli only came as the owners Shamal wouldn't start but it was lovely, although being a Primatist the interior was a bit OTT

View attachment 17437

Oh, that is a bit nasty.....Wasn't the Primatist onl available in Europe.......

Ewan

Interior looks pretty normal to me.

But then again, I used to have a turquoise Diablo with a cream and turquise suede interior....

safrane

I have a friend who is color blind too...he wears some surprisingly bold shirt and tie combos.