New QP for my old man

Snowflakes

OK - so I admit to have fallen in love with the marque; easily done but feel I may have forced my opinion just a little too ******* my Father!

After finding a couple of excellent value QP GT-S I thought it was time he bought a Maserati too & convinced him to part with his cash yesterday! Whoops! Not sure he's ready for it yet but he'll get used to it & my mothers finger nails will become one with the door leather/carbon!

Right - who's next?!

SF

Snowflakes

IMG_2058.jpgIMG_2059.jpgIMG_2087.jpgIMG_2088.jpgIMG_2091.jpgIMG_2092.jpgIMG_2094.jpg

It's a stunning black with 20's, 45k, painted calipers, uprated factory crossover exhaust, recent clutch (and all other niggles) sorted & full carbon/alacantara trim - the guy hadn't had it long & was a chauffeured motor before that & lavished at the main dealer. He mentioned a USA spec clutch remap for "smooth take-up and better torque" (new to me!). Usual fridge, electric rear seats, double glazing etc - it really is lovely!

Chap was a real gent too, gave it a new MoT (early!), sorted a parking sensor, a tyre pressure sensor, and a clutch alternator sensor (?), plus took it to Autoshield for a valet, and is sending a new key because one is damaged! Couldn't ask for more!

Plan is for him to take to Oz when they retire there next year - makes perfect sense!

SF

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but unless I'm mistaken you can't take it to Australia. I went to see the car the other day, gentleman near Mold. The clutch remap you speak of is a formula dynamics DBW.

Parisien

Looks very nice.........the new QP looks naff beside it.....;)....and DG must be right about not being able to export to OZ...further details/reasons DG?

P

Andyk

Looks lovely....those 20's for me is one of Maserati's best looking wheels.

philw696

Just tell him to be careful Mark as I still have my first Maserati and am on my second Ferrari in 12 months. These cars are addictive Phil.

bigbob

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but unless I'm mistaken you can't take it to Australia. I went to see the car the other day, gentleman near Mold. The clutch remap you speak of is a formula dynamics DBW.

I recall reading somewhere that when you emigrate to Aus, you are each allowed to take one car out. So, for eg, you could take a new GranTurismo out at half the price they cost in Aus. Needs checking mind.

Dhanj

Lovely ride. Congrats to your dad. Hope the rules for those emigrating are different to Australian residents that choose to import vehicles.