GS anyone?

boomerang

This would be the one for me.
Especially in this colour, you can see the wonderfull design of the car in all its glory.

hodroyd

That does look nice boomerang..!!
A.Dom, well how about looking in to the Modena - Maserati Centenary next year, there is a thread on it and we have rooms booked if you want to reserve one, get in quick though. There will be other meets coming up in the new year.

anotherdom

It looks like the car that started this thread will again be for sale. Work is taking me away for a couple of years, and I won't be doing much driving with the family. If anyone is in the market for a lovely Nero Carbonio with Nero leather GranSport LE, please make contact via PM. I've yet to advertise the car, but it will soon be going on Auto Trader, PH etc.

Thanks,

Dom.

anotherdom

Thank you to all for the messages. The new job won't require a commute, so my annual mileage will fall considerably. I'm taking the opportunity to consolidate the fleet to a single fun car that can also transport my family and carry all the gear to support my sports and hobbies, with no concerns over fuel consumption. I've placed a deposit on an E61 M5 Touring, a car that even advanced man-maths struggles to justify, but I've always fancied owning.

Andyk

WOW..Didin't realise they were doing an E61 Touring M5 .....Always loved the E60 Touring...

hodroyd

Yes I know, could have got a really nice Maser for the same money, but not an estate version..!!:wink:

anotherdom

E61 is the Touring bodied 5.0 V10 M5 - the saloon was the E60. The funds definitely won't stretch to the latest M5, and they aren't doing a Touring in any case. I had an E34 M5 LE years ago, and it'll be nice to run another for a while. Warranty essential though - repairs can be ruinous!

Andyk

Ah right..Got it..Never realised it was an E61.....Great car and rare.......Good value now as well....That V10 is a gem and you will never see anything like t again...